The New Raith Rovers Thread

Thank heavens for that, I’ve just woken up from a dream (I’m on nights) in which we got beat 4-0 😅

Of course you can’t read too much into pre-season friendlies and the standard of opposition was low but that would have been worrying.

4 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

a question for anyone that was their. were we that good or were dumbar that bad or did we just play very good

Wasn't there but Dunbar play in the same league as Kirkcaldy Ym and Dysart so I would suspect opposition wasn't very good. If we only won by 3 then folk would be saying that it was a poor result. Main thing is a good run out with several players missing or still to be signed.

2 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Wasn't there but Dunbar play in the same league as Kirkcaldy Ym and Dysart so I would suspect opposition wasn't very good. If we only won by 3 then folk would be saying that it was a poor result. Main thing is a good run out with several players missing or still to be signed.

thanks buddy. a good confidence booster then yes

10 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

How did Easton, Brown and Millen look.

All pretty decent.  Brown unlucky not too score. Easton scored a cracker. Was hard to tell really with millen, defence was hardly tested.

Edited by philpy

16 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

How did Easton, Brown and Millen look.

Millen is lanky. Good communicator, unlikely to get up and down the park. Brown has a fair good physical presence sitting at the base of midfield. Easton scored a criminally good 30 yarder