The New Raith Rovers Thread

Listening to Christophe's interview he says the championship gets harder and more physical every year as the standard improves. I thought the standard had gone down last season, I am in agreement with what another poster said about English lower league sides having to look elsewhere (as they cant get foreigners) and I think it's having a cascade effect on north of the border.

Not seen or heard a lot of transfer activity up here and definitely nothing really outstandingly good!

On the plus side it could be a great time to help improve the younger ones.

9 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Are you doing updates on the game this afternoon?

Live updates and free audio for season ticket holders. Glad the free audio for home and away games has been retained it's something the club should publicise more. Not something they need to do but a great wee bonus. 

1 hour ago, The Tiel Burn said:

Live updates and free audio for season ticket holders. Glad the free audio for home and away games has been retained it's something the club should publicise more. Not something they need to do but a great wee bonus. 

I was referring specifically to the Dunbar friendly. Zen had asked about parking in Dunbar and since he's done Updates in the past I wondered if he was going to do them today. Also, afaik RaithTV aren't covering the game today whether it's with updates or audio. Maybe I missed it.

RaithTV’s expected coverage of the friendlies is…

Dunbar: Live audio coverage and match highlights

QoS: Live video on PPV (price TBC by the club), live audio and match highlights. The highlights for this game will be up a bit later (probably Thursday night).

Kelty: Match highlights only (some volunteers have got holidays that’s why there’s no live audio for this one)

Alloa (behind closed doors game): Live audio coverage and match highlights

Live audio is for ST holders and RaithTV pass holders. ST holders need to register their ticket on the RaithTV website first.

If there’s any changes to the plan there will be a post on social media.

19 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

RaithTV’s expected coverage of the friendlies is…

Dunbar: Live audio coverage and match highlights

QoS: Live video on PPV (price TBC by the club), live audio and match highlights. The highlights for this game will be up a bit later (probably Thursday night).

Kelty: Match highlights only (some volunteers have got holidays that’s why there’s no live audio for this one)

Alloa (behind closed doors game): Live audio coverage and match highlights

Live audio is for ST holders and RaithTV pass holders. ST holders need to register their ticket on the RaithTV website first.

If there’s any changes to the plan there will be a post on social media.

Thanks.