The New Raith Rovers Thread

11 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Getting Brad signed up is like a brand new signing. Defence and attack next. Can we get Callum Smith next. He’ll flourish in the Championship with us. Wish I had the money to pay off his contract 😝😝

No needing a defence,nobody will get past our midfield😆

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Lovely work. Suspect that working with Murray before has helped us here. We're sorted in midfield now. Just time to re-build a defence and to bring in some centre forwards.

Aye, I think Easton and Brown should improve our midfield and give us some options in terms of shape as well. We look fairly strong in that department.

Keeping Spencer is pivotal - Stanton doesn't really do the deep lying play maker role, though would be keen to see them play together more.

Getting the right quality in behind them though will likely be tricky. 

16 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Ah well that'll be that then. Had hoped McGlynn might have took him to the bairnabeu, also thought that signing fanfare might have been Charlie Telfer, pretty sure Murray had an interest in him before. 

I’m sure if McGlynn could have signed Spencer he would have. Slightly interesting that only Mackie has followed him thus far.

3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I’m sure if McGlynn could have signed Spencer he would have. Slightly interesting that only Mackie has followed him thus far.

They'll no see Tumilty or Musonda anytime soon either, and Mackie wisnae even oor player, it'll be very interesting to see just who McGlynn does sign

I am surprised McGlynn hasn't picked up players from us especially when we were manageress, I was certain Bene would have been along the road with him. 

Delighted to keep Spencer that's as strong a midfield squad to select from as anyone will have in this league. 

2 hours ago, raith1974 said:

Tx probably wants a kid in there instead.

We don’t have a young DM type, sorry.

1 hour ago, Been going too long said:

😂👍🏻 if coulson showed him something then Brad is our xavi surely 

He’s a LW/AM type.

Now, with Arnott likely sitting a lot, Falkirk might be able to offer him some playing time…