The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 minutes ago, Sheevedawg said:

Have I missed something or do people actually know that Tumilty is leaving/not resigning? 

Players are due back at the end of next week, probably find out then, reckon it's mainly speculation that he's off.

2 minutes ago, foreverarover said:
1 hour ago, WSDR 88 said:
Anyone in the know, or roughly know, when the Community Hub will start? (Diggers in breaking ground)

I'm thinking that it'll go up relatively quickly. It might need little to no breaking of ground if it's a portacabin structure.

the plans seemed to suggest part of the car park will be restructured, and they will need to put some kind of foundations and services in for water power etc, so I imagine it will be similar to the ground work they did for the Titan

15 minutes ago, Sheevedawg said:

Have I missed something or do people actually know that Tumilty is leaving/not resigning? 

I don't think there's been much or any substantiation to the rumours of where he's going, but it'd be a real coup if Murray can convince him to stay. He's got his flaws, but he's earned the chance at a bottom six Premiership club. 

3 hours ago, Raith_Rasta said:

Iv seen him twice,  in the last week at night in Asda. he’s prob up to see family and friends, but you never know . 

Just seen him down the High Street. Would be good if we could get him on loan, Fulham should do it if only to make up for sending us Abraham 

2 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

Anyone in the know, or roughly know, when the Community Hub will start? (Diggers in breaking ground)

I’m no building expert but- If the diggers are in breaking the ground as you suggest then I’d imagine that’s them started ! 🙄

3 minutes ago, spot on said:

I’m no building expert but- If the diggers are in breaking the ground as you suggest then I’d imagine that’s them started ! 🙄

I think he means when will they be in breaking the ground.

1 hour ago, keyser_soze said:

Players are due back at the end of next week, probably find out then, reckon it's mainly speculation that he's off.

I’ve heard a few players are already back from their holidays and have had meetings with Murray (out of contract players that is) 2 being discussed was Bene and Brad Spencer as we know he wants to keep him, nothing on RT or Frankie as I think he’s on international duty.

i think both will leave but we need to find a good replacement for Tumilty and is there anyone in this league better than him? 

1 minute ago, philpy said:

Scott Allan released by hibs. I'd imagine wage demands would be high, but he might have to drop down a league If it means regular game time..

Could see Scott Allan going back to Dundee as he’s been there before and could offer him a decent wage compared to the rest of the championship 

3 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

I can’t see there being any more signing/renewal news this week, I could see maybe 1 or 2 next week. He might run the rule over a few players during pre season maybe 

Pre-season trialists are invariably shite.

You'll wander away from a friendly trying to convice yourself that they 'look the part' - but in your heart of hearts, you know they are just pish.

3 minutes ago, renton said:

Pre-season trialists are invariably shite.

You'll wander away from a friendly trying to convice yourself that they 'look the part' - but in your heart of hearts, you know they are just pish.

True look At BRS all thought he was going to be a good signing turned out the opposite