The New Raith Rovers Thread

Saw a few comments saying you’re quite overloaded in the midfield department. Don’t be surprised if Murray finds a way to play most of them in different positions. We often ended games with 4/5 strikers on the park with only maybe 1 midfielder, however, it obviously worked in the large part for us.

Aggy was clearly past it last season and a bit of a liability at times, probably just as well he isn’t registered.

I’d imagine Brown will be decent always looked a step above in that Peterhead team whenever we played them. Think Murray tried to get him to us but it never came about.

If I didn't know who was who and had to make a guess based on the article noting one was retiring, I'd have gotten it wrong.

The exposed sea air in P'Heid must put years on a man.

9 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

The new signing announcement videos are cringy as f*ck.

I like them, more please!

Agree they are absolutely cringe but would rather we actually done something creative, funny or intelligent.

The last 2 have been dire, league 2 quality. Unless I'm missing something and they are "ironically cool"

Just now, The Tiel Burn said:

Agree they are absolutely cringe but would rather we actually done something creative, funny or intelligent.

The last 2 have been dire, league 2 quality. Unless I'm missing something and they are "ironically cool"

Come off it, man. They’re light hearted and non-serious. Give them a break, ffs. 

Rovers fans will find anything to have a moan about, for the entire time I’ve attended - 20 odd years. It’s a light hearted signing announcement. What do folk want, fireworks and piano in the middle of the pitch? 

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Rovers fans will find anything to have a moan about, for the entire time I’ve attended - 20 odd years. It’s a light hearted signing announcement. What do folk want, fireworks and piano in the middle of the pitch? 

1871556361_MPapplause.gif.c96e9fb8a99185c5379a8b62f0cabfae.gif