The New Raith Rovers Thread

Bouyed by the signing of the league 1 player of the year, I attempted to renew my season ticket. I say attempted, because I've no idea if the payment went through or not. I would say not, but when I go in and try again to purchase the seat its coming up as temporarily unavailable 🤷‍♂️

Pleased with the addition of Easton. Sure a few Championship clubs and League One languishers like Falkirk and Dunfermline would have wanted him.
But can’t help feeling it’s the one area where we are overloaded with players (Zanatta, Ross, Connolly, Vaughan, Gullan). Wonder if Murray might try to move on someone like Zanatta to free up more space in the squad.

5 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Bouyed by the signing of the league 1 player of the year, I attempted to renew my season ticket. I say attempted, because I've no idea if the payment went through or not. I would say not, but when I go in and try again to purchase the seat its coming up as temporarily unavailable 🤷‍♂️

Did you get an email confirming the purchase?

10 minutes ago, Rover the Moon said:

Pleased with the addition of Easton. Sure a few Championship clubs and League One languishers like Falkirk and Dunfermline would have wanted him.
But can’t help feeling it’s the one area where we are overloaded with players (Zanatta, Ross, Connolly, Vaughan, Gullan). Wonder if Murray might try to move on someone like Zanatta to free up more space in the squad.

Aye, Easton looks a great signing. The new season can't come quick enough.  Can't agree with you re Zanatta - I think he'll get more room to operate now under Murray and show his earlier form.

15 minutes ago, Rover the Moon said:

Not sure if he'll try and move anyone on but agree that it's the one area of the squad we didn't really need strengthening in. Murray did say if someone was available who he thought would be better than what we had, he would go for them and Easton might have been who he had in mind when saying that. 

Looks like they've picked up on a couple of things. 
The tone death ST price rise last year and they will have to work a bit harder to punt them after the shitshow last season. 

What's a tone death ST price?. Could be worse you could support East Fife at £280 per season ticket

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

I'm tempted to think that Murray has signed Easton in the knowledge that Spencer will be off 🤔

Alan temple thinks Brad Spencer could sign a new deal as Murray wants to keep the core of the midfield and he’s added Dylan as an attacking minded midfielder 

1 hour ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Sadly after 40+ years as a season ticket holder no season ticket for me for the second season running as they have stuck to their guns like last season and kept disabled seasons ticket prices age related which would mean having to pay  £280

If I can contribute that would mean you getting your ST I’d gladly help.

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

Regarding our long term injured: is Vaughan expected to be ready for the new season (as was once predicted) and some say Lang is out until October while others say until December... which?

Original dates were June for Vaughan and December for Lang. No announcements or changes that I’ve seen.