The New Raith Rovers Thread

Assuming we're not bothered about offering Bene a contract I'd suspect he'll end up at our neighbours along the road. Have heard both Dunfermline and Falkirk were after him but Falkirk probably won't be fussed for him now. 

With Falkirk having 4/5 CHs now on there books, I can probably see Bene staying tbh, won’t be against him staying or going tbh, 

but thank god McGlynn went too Falkirk if he was targeting Henderson and Donaldson 2 absolute dumplins 

be interesting too see who Murray keeps/brings in, we’ve all resigned to the fact that Tumilty is likely to be away same with Frankie so it will be a lot of work to do with a month and a bit till the league cup starts 

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

Assuming we're not bothered about offering Bene a contract I'd suspect he'll end up at our neighbours along the road. Have heard both Dunfermline and Falkirk were after him but Falkirk probably won't be fussed for him now. 

Doubt he’ll go to the pars, heard that mcpake is looking at Fontaine to go with him too Dunfermline but if he does go there then well 🤷‍♂️

39 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Yeah good point.

Considering Lang's injury and Berra's injury niggles in the last few months of the season I would be happy to see him sign on for another year.

Although I would have preferred Musonda but I doubt he'll stay with us.

I think bene will sign on for another season tbh, we could do better but we could definitely do worse. Think if he does it will be his last season with us

Not sure Donaldson is better than anything we have already but we looked fairly ropey in defence last season except for when Lang and Berra started together. 

Pretty sure Bene would be due a testimonial if he stayed, I'd be surprised if he left us other than if we didn't want to keep him. 

Season Ticket renewals are open.

Prices have been frozen at 2021-22 prices, with a discount of £20 and £10 respectively for Adult and Senior Citizen tickets purchased in the renewal window.

Renewal prices are as follows:

• Adults £280
  • Over 65 – £185
  • Under 21 – £150
  • Under 16 – £50
  • Under 12 – £25

No mention of getting the games on Raith TV if you can't make the games, so does that mean the live streaming of the games within the UK is over then?

Edited by SanStarko

2 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Prices have been frozen at 2021-22 prices, with a discount of £20 and £10 respectively for Adult and Senior Citizen tickets purchased in the renewal window.

• Adults £280
  • Over 65 – £185
  • Under 21 – £150
  • Under 16 – £50
  • Under 12 – £25

No mention of getting the games on Raith TV if you can't make the games, so does that mean the live streaming of the games within the UK is over then?

I think that has been scrapped now unfortunately,

So is the £280 before or after the £20 discount? I can't remember what the costs were last season.

• Adults £280
  • Over 65 – £185
  • Under 21 – £150
  • Under 16 – £50
  • Under 12 – £25

Club asked for it. SPFL asked for it. Sky said no.

6 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

• Adults £280
  • Over 65 – £185
  • Under 21 – £150
  • Under 16 – £50
  • Under 12 – £25

Not if you have a VPN, or a wee sick that goes in the back of yer telly.  ;)  The feed will still go outside UK.  You just have to register an account as being in Toronto, or Jo'burg, or Timbuktoo if you like, then it costs you a fiver I think..... 
The Firestick is free, but the camera can be a bit weird as it will stick at one end of the park then suddenly burst over after a second or two.  Bit of a pain, but hey ho.

I will be purchasing a season ticket this season for the first time in 3, seeing as we have now got a decent manager in etc.....

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Yeah good point.

Considering Lang's injury and Berra's injury niggles in the last few months of the season I would be happy to see him sign on for another year.

Although I would have preferred Musonda but I doubt he'll stay with us.

The only hitch is I doubt he’d be a regular starter, thus likely needs relieved of Captain duties.

Looks like they've picked up on a couple of things. 

The tone death ST price rise last year and they will have to work a bit harder to punt them after the shitshow last season.