The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, RRFC1989 said:

I think its more a hint he’s already or about to sign given the hashtags.

They've put that hashtag on everything recently. It made a lot more sense at the front end of the season. 

I'd love to think it's a coded reference to him staying, but I'd be surprised at this point. I think the best we can hope for right now is that he's fucked off for a fortnight in the sun somewhere and doesn't intend to speak to anyone about his future until he's back. 

Without a manager, I don't think we look like a very attractive option. Just taking yesterday's playoff result into account, he'll almost certainly get more money at the same level for Queen's Park. Our hope for keeping him is a new manager who can sell him on a "vision", and even that's probably quite a slim hope. 

I noticed a mention of the great man on the Cowdenbeath thread and it had me [emoji848] thinking. It’s one for the great minds of P&B to ponder.
Witches are only usually but not exclusively female. As an example, consider Davie McGurn.

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

Someone's posted on FannyTalk that they've heard RaithTV are booked to interview our new manager on Wednesday 🤨

Surely the club would announce the new manager first before any interviews take place (if true by what your saying) 

Just now, RRFC_Liam said:

Surely the club would announce the new manager first before any interviews take place (if true by what your saying) 

Aye that'll happen however I suppose my point was it's been alluded to we might find out by Wednesday who the new gaffer is. However I've just lifted what was posted on FanTalk, it could all be nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Aye that'll happen however I suppose my point was it's been alluded to we might find out by Wednesday who the new gaffer is. However I've just lifted what was posted on FanTalk, it could all be nonsense. 

Aw I see no bother, but I’ve got a bad feeling about the new manager I think it’s going to be 1 of the usual duds that’s had more clubs than tiger woods 

12 hours ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Ah just noticed who you put 😂😂😂 won’t be surprised tbh 

Never a truer word said!

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Why was Davie McGurn known as The Witch? He’s a man.

Nicked (and tweaked) from Monty Pythons Holy Grail

1 hour ago, Beachbum said:

Maybe they know more than we do.

I doubt it, I'm not convinced they know the seasons ended and McGlynns gone yet?

17 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

Untrue. 

Yes it is! It's definitely posted on Fan talk, I saw it myself!

9 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

Never a truer word said!

Nicked (and tweaked) from Monty Pythons Holy Grail

I doubt it, I'm not convinced they know the seasons ended and McGlynns gone yet?

Yes it is! It's definitely posted on Fan talk, I saw it myself!

Niall Russell replied on it saying amazing if true with eye rolling emoji and if any knows about Raith TV interview being scheduled it will be him, so very much doubt it will happen Wednesday 

Niall Russell replied on it saying amazing if true with eye rolling emoji and if any knows about Raith TV interview being scheduled it will be him, so very much doubt it will happen Wednesday 

Niall is Roath Raver on here (see above).

12 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Niall is Roath Raver on here (see above).

I’m another RaithTV volunteer, was surprised to see I was seemingly  booked on Wednesday as well 🤣

Edited by Roath Raver

3 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
5 hours ago, Scary Bear said:
I noticed a mention of the great man on the Cowdenbeath thread and it had me emoji848.png thinking. It’s one for the great minds of P&B to ponder.

Witches are only usually but not exclusively female. As an example, consider Davie McGurn.

I’ve seen Harry Potter. Men are wizards. Is this some sort of deal where he doesn’t identify as a man or a woman?