The New Raith Rovers Thread

I really fear some of the punters on here won't make it through the summer. The vacancy doesn't even close for another 9 days and won't interview for at least 12, unless there are insiders. Can we all just chill oot a bit? There have been some hellish mistakes and a truly disgraceful lack of clarity and comms, but we're now filling gaps with stuff a boy at the bus stop telt me. I know that's because we've no info, but you know we're not gonna get much more. Buckle up. Could be worse.

Mcglynn in his own words give me an opportunity to make things right ? What’s that John leave us in a black hole with some shocking signings then bolt off to sunny Falkirk , like many have acknowledged since Christmas the performances have been nothing short of embarrassing . It wouldn’t surprise me if a bigger budget will be made available to the new manager so let’s wait and see what happens going forward.

1 hour ago, Rover1990 said:

Still waiting on our new chairman actually saying anything since his appointment.  Now would be the time to come out and keep the fans updated.

He's been saying nothing since Goodwillie, so don't hold your breath. 

What absolutely wild candidates for the role would people like to see 'throw their hat into the ring'? Antonio Calderón has unfinished business at Stark's after his unceremonious ousting. I also see Goran Stanic is coaching Macedonia's U-19s and may fancy the step up to management at his former club. 

3 minutes ago, Michael W said:

What absolutely wild candidates for the role would people like to see 'throw their hat into the ring'? Antonio Calderón has unfinished business at Stark's after his unceremonious ousting. I also see Goran Stanic is coaching Macedonia's U-19s and may fancy the step up to management at his former club. 

If we’re going for wild shouts Joaquin Bornes is manager of the Real Betis B team. 

I was very much in the McGlynn camp, however if rumours were true of a reduced budget then that may have something to do with some of his signings. Mendy, Riley Snow, Keatings. I would mention Goodwillie but that was a joint decision. Money wasted. Perhaps a new manager will be given a better budget to bring in their own players.

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

Got to be Shelley Kerr