The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

I'm not suggesting, I'm saying, we don't get a fair crack of the whip from refereeson a frequent basis, for whatever reason. If you think we do then I doubt if you attend many matches.

Thats just down to how bad the referee's are in the country. Every other teams fans will say the exact same pish as you just have. 

Thats just down to how bad the referee's are in the country. Every other teams fans will say the exact same pish as you just have. 

That’s it. I might be moaning about shite refs, but as you say, every fanbase across the country will have said it at one point this season. It’s not exclusively a rovers problem.

I'm not suggesting, I'm saying, we don't get a fair crack of the whip from refereeson a frequent basis, for whatever reason. If you think we do then I doubt if you attend many matches.

You’re a moron

14 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

I'm sure the SFA are desperate to clamp down on too much success being enjoyed by certain clubs to ensure they don't go on to dominate the league and cup competitions of Scotland and that this definitely applies to *checks notes* Raith Rovers.

Edited by RiG

6 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

That’s it. I might be moaning about shite refs, but as you say, every fanbase across the country will have said it at one point this season. It’s not exclusively a rovers problem.

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

There was a couple of handballs and other pushes he let go. You can guarantee that had that been one of the rovers players, it would have been a foul and yellow. On the whole the refs have been shite this season. It’s go sound biased, but it absolutely isn’t but the only decent ref i have seen this season was last sunday.

54 minutes ago, renton said:

Now, I'm shrugging it off. Something snapped with the Goodwillie saga that had been pulled very fucking taut by results through the festive period. I don't care, just now. It's not bothering me.

It has always bothered me far too much, and just now it doesn't. 

Honestly, other than being a grumpy b*****d after defeats, I'm the same.

Even though we were on the start of a poor run at the time I was still enjoying following the Rovers and keeping a close eye on what was going on. I can't get to a lot of games because of my shifts but I'd always buy the stream.

Now I haven't bought the stream in a few weeks and today I didn't even check the score until the back of 5.

Ever since the Goodwillie saga my interest has just completely gone. It's a strange feeling and I think I need the internal reset of the Summer to get beyond this hump.

Here's to next season.

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

... You can guarantee that had that been one of the rovers players, it would have been a foul and yellow...

"You're talking pish..."

"SFA conspiracy?..."

"Referees are equally bad for every team..."

This post alone which went up before anything I put up is proof of what some of us have known all along, that this forum is dominated by a low life clique.

PS 😁

Edited by Raith_Raver

4 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

"You're talking pish..."

"SFA conspiracy?..."

"Referees are equally bad for every team..."

This post alone which went up before anything I put up is proof of what some of us have known all along, that this forum is dominated by a low life clique.

PS 😁

You're still talking pish as the two points aren't mutually inclusive tbh. 

You're also a fanny. 

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

You never mention referees when you win? 🤔

2 hours ago, buchan30 said:

You can guarantee that had that been one of the rovers players, it would have been a foul and yellow.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

PS - who's the fanny 😂

Edited by Raith_Raver

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I wonder what the talk in the Board Room is? 

They can’t be happy with the second half of the season either. Will they stick with McGlynn? If so, why no mention of contract extensions yet? Have they sounded out a replacement?

I really don’t know to be honest, the board have appointed one of the chief saboteurs as the new chairman. That’s a real slap in the face to the fans. And I’m not just saying that, a lot of people are too. 

38 minutes ago, Lang Toun Lad said:

Honestly, other than being a grumpy b*****d after defeats, I'm the same.

Even though we were on the start of a poor run at the time I was still enjoying following the Rovers and keeping a close eye on what was going on. I can't get to a lot of games because of my shifts but I'd always buy the stream.

Now I haven't bought the stream in a few weeks and today I didn't even check the score until the back of 5.

Ever since the Goodwillie saga my interest has just completely gone. It's a strange feeling and I think I need the internal reset of the Summer to get beyond this hump.

Here's to next season.

100% agree. As soon as the rumours came out, the atmosphere changed and its never really been the same since Before Christmas, we had a fan base which was completely united, a good atmosphere both home and away, and a group of players and a management team who you felt could kick on and win the league. It's shite how it's panned out, but hopefully a summer reset can allow us to start building up again. 

Anyway, the close season is going to be interesting. Who would want to sign for us. Will there be a slash in the budget. We know we can’t rely on the defenders, I suspect that Tumilty and Musonda will be away Berra and  Lang always injured and Bene the bomb scare will leave too (hopefully)