The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
5 hours ago, LowerLeagueFC said:
anyone been over to watch a Mcdermid Ladies game?

I wonder if the Z badge they're wearing needs a rethink, now that it's become Putin's swastika....

That is unfortunate. Another strip change required.

Another day another ill thought action from the club. There is a collection of folk who are just not very bright making decisions.

JS must be locked in a Mr Burns style secret lab with no Internet when he's not at the game. Otherwise how can he watch the decisions of CEO and board so spectacularly implode and not see a problem.

The social media stuff is shocking even if we gloss over the rape/woman's day stuff (that's quite a statement to write!!)

Seems the volunteers who done this so well have either not came back or have been replaced. 

I will the club to get something right to help us all gain some pride but "Ignore, nothing to see" until the next shambolic output isn't helping. 

If amongst those last few pages of pettiness there is someone who actually knows him. Please get shot of those in charge when the tide turned so spectacularly. 

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Will you go to another one?

Dunno. I'm not going to pretend it was great.

(That's in itself a reflection of how low a priority the women's team was to Raith mind you, they were only playing at development level outside the league structure.)

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

That’s good news. He got MOTM for his first match there, which included a goalie’s boot to the heid outside the penalty area (inexplicably only a yellow) as he ran down a hoofed clearance. The comments from Bo’ness supporters seemed quite pleased with the lad as direct, quick and strong…got love him getting some quality play there.

International Women's Day. Who the f**k even comes up with this shite?

Aye the tweet is pretty stupid given recent events but nothing to be outraged about. Clearly it's just a copy and paste job. If they hadn't put out anything you'd still have the same c***s moaning. 

Going back and comparing it to previous years tweets and to other clubs output is pretty pathetic behaviour. 

Surely we have bigger problems to be worrying about?

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's been going for 111 years.

What's your issue with it?

So why pick this year -  for the first time 😆

There should be an international buffoon day for fuckwits like you.

PS - you're never away from our thread, your presence is nauseating.

12 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

So why pick this year -  for the first time 😆

There should be an international buffoon day for fuckwits like you.

PS - you're never away from our thread, your presence is nauseating.

They didn't.

Fortunately there isn't an 'I absolutely despise women day' for cretins like you.

Will you be answering any of the previous questions, or will you just hide away from them whilst pretending to some sort of uber intelligent mega mind?

Here's another; can you define what 'wokeism' is? Or have you just latched on to the term because you think it is about women, equality and basically anything that isn't a cis heterosexual white male?

P.S. It's a multi club forum, so tough break chump. If you don't want to see my posts then why not put me on ignore instead of mewling like a wee bitch?

They didn't.
Fortunately there isn't an 'I absolutely despise women day' for cretins like you.
Will you be answering any of the previous questions, or will you just hide away from them whilst pretending to some sort of uber intelligent mega mind?
Here's another; can you define what 'wokeism' is? Or have you just latched on to the term because you think it is about women, equality and basically anything that isn't a cis heterosexual white male?
P.S. It's a multi club forum, so tough break chump. If you don't want to see my posts then why not put me on ignore instead of mewling like a wee bitch?

Think a “massive incel day” would be more appropriate for this one. I’ve never known someone to be so upset and offended at the mere suggestion of a female.

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Think a “massive incel day” would be more appropriate for this one. I’ve never known someone to be so upset and offended at the mere suggestion of a female.

Surprised he hasn't asked when International Men's Day is yet.