The New Raith Rovers Thread

Damned if they do and Damned if they dont

Aye, Raith have been put in a terribly awkward position by eh… themselves. It’s almost as if actions have consequences and life would’ve been a lot easier had they not signed Goodwillie.

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

Aye, that is fuckin poison. the club should now be called Raith Wokers

What exactly is your issue with women? Why is saying that there should be equality 'fucking poison'? Can you explain that in any way at all?

37 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What exactly is your issue with women? Why is saying that there should be equality 'fucking poison'? Can you explain that in any way at all?

As I found out some time ago it's a waste of time trying to help you with basic English comprehension.

4 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

As I found out some time ago it's a waste of time trying to help you with basic English comprehension.

So the answer is "no". You should have just said that instead an attempt at smug condescension.

Here's another one for you to dodge; what about my question indicated I had any issue at all with basic English comprehension? What in your post detailed why you think equality is 'fucking poison'? Since you think I lack basic English comprehension, what did I miss in your post that even so much as hinted as to why you think equality is 'fucking poison'?

Edited by DA Baracus

Regards the social media output, there was a definate change at the start of this season compared to last season. This was also around the time the club began to make a complete c**t out of the simplest of press releases about things like players signing.

Also around the time we appointed a CEO who was meant to be experienced in the world of professional sport and raising the profile of fhe club. 

5 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Regards the social media output, there was a definate change at the start of this season compared to last season. This was also around the time the club began to make a complete c**t out of the simplest of press releases about things like players signing.

Also around the time we appointed a CEO who was meant to be experienced in the world of professional sport and raising the profile of fhe club. 

She certainly had a hand in raising the clubs profile right enough, for all the wrong reasons

Aye, that is fuckin poison. the club should now be called Raith Wokers
Holy f**k [emoji23]

You come across as the sort of bloke who's female work* colleagues definitely do not like being around.

* Assuming you even have a fucking job of course