The New Raith Rovers Thread

17 minutes ago, zicoromaines said:

Hopefully settles back in at clyde so there are no issues making it permanent in summer.Val must know more than most that we don’t have a pot of money to pay him off fully and send him on his way, this is as good as it gets right now but if she sells a few more books with her latest tweet them good for her 😕

sturgeon playing the remorse card I see. How many people here would admit to being a rapist and show remorse when you didn’t actually rape anyone? Plenty people forget his biggest crime that night might just be getting drunk and having sexual relations with a willing partner at the time who also had too much to drink

makes for better headlines and easier for the masses with their pitchforks to go with the balance of probability verdict meaning he is 100% guilty

bottom line is that nobody except him and robertson know the truth, not even her as she apparently can’t remember 

This is just sad. Why do you continually insist he is innocent of rape? It's pretty unambiguous, and has been well covered, but you continue to go to bat for the guy. Why? I don't get it.

People absolutely should be outraged about rape. 

So he's still on the books, we're still actively facilitating his place in the game, and the board's overriding priority remains limiting the damage to themselves rather than doing the right thing or even paying lip service to victims of sexual violence or any of the issues involved.

f**k them.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

This is just sad. Why do you continually insist he is innocent of rape? It's pretty unambiguous, and has been well covered, but you continue to go to bat for the guy. Why? I don't get it.

where did I insist on this? he could be guilty of everything he is accused of and more. I don’t know

im saying if he is innocent then he surely can’t and shouldn’t show remorse like people want him to

2 minutes ago, zicoromaines said:

where did I insist on this? he could be guilty of everything he is accused of and more. I don’t know

im saying if he is innocent then he surely can’t and shouldn’t show remorse like people want him to

Nah, f**k you, you snidey wee c**t. You said this in your last post:

Plenty people forget his biggest crime that night might just be getting drunk and having sexual relations with a willing partner at the time who also had too much to drink

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why don't you f**k off and take your outrage out  of here, and be outraged about paedos, muggers, burglers, bad cops and everything else that's currrently going on, in your own club's forum instead of something thats alleged to have happened years ago that's f**k all to do with you.

Edited by Raith_Raver

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Shows what a ridiculous moron piece of shit you are that you think someone can't look at more than one issue at a time. Also, are you saying that if my team wasn't currently shit I could be posting about the issue? Furthermore, does it really take you hours to post things on here, because it takes me a minute or so at most. You seem to insinuate that, because I've made a few posts on this thread, I must not have a job or a life, as if all my time is taken up by posting on this thread.

In addition you, and your other women hating, rape apologist pals, still haven't grasped how a multi team forum works either.

Do you want to make yourself seem like an even bigger smooth brained thick as f**k cretin? 

Ouch! Thank god the state pays for your council flat!

1 minute ago, Raith_Raver said:

Why don't you f**k off and take your outrage out  of here, and be outraged about paedos, muggers, burglers, bad cops and everything else that's currrently going on in your own club's form. instead of something thats alleged to have happened years ago that's f**k all to do with you.

Another cretinous mewling. 

Can you give any details on the peados, muggers, burglers, bad cops and everything else going on at my club?

Or is this more deflection?

5 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Ouch! Thank god the state pays for your council flat!

Zing.

We'll add sneering at unemployed people to your resume.

I am employed incidentally, but I fail to see how not being would in any way invalidate a person's opinion.

Edited by DA Baracus

Just now, zicoromaines said:

I don’t understand, you miss the word “might”?

grow up internet warrior

i think there is a decent chance he isn’t a rapist just like many think he probably is but as I said none of us know for sure

Nah, you're either at it in terms of being a troll or in terms of heavily implying his innocence.

There's no way someone can look at the (widely available) reports about it and conclude that she might have had too much to drink and was willing.

Fucking hell. Best they move all this chat over to the dedicated thread about this topic to save everyone who visits the Raith thread from having to read the cretinous thoughts of these pathetic messes.

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Nah, you're either at it in terms of being a troll or in terms of heavily implying his innocence.

There's no way someone can look at the (widely available) reports about it and conclude that she might have had too much to drink and was willing.

Obsessed! I can't wait for the next Derby! Will you be leading the choir in the home end?

I feel for you Rovers fans as your board have obviously total shat out throwing him in to the sea they obviously hope you guys forget all about him and silently welcome him back at end of the season.
I’m struggling to understand how you’re even coming anywhere close to that conclusion.

39 minutes ago, Yoss said:

So he's still on the books, we're still actively facilitating his place in the game, and the board's overriding priority remains limiting the damage to themselves rather than doing the right thing or even paying lip service to victims of sexual violence or any of the issues involved.

f**k them.

No - f**k you. What a load of shite.

No - f**k you. What a load of shite.

It’s actually 100% true tbh. I’m not sure what part of your brain got damaged the most when you were dropped on your head or starved of oxygen or whatever traumatic event happened in your life to cause you to be a complete and utter, mewling slaver but I can assure you that he’s pretty spot on.

35 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Fucking hell. Best they move all this chat over to the dedicated thread about this topic to save everyone who visits the Raith thread from having to read the cretinous thoughts of these pathetic messes.

Aye it’s been eye bleeding stuff for a while. 

Some of the Raith fans on this thread would be a perfect fit down at Broadwood. 

How utterly depressing. 

Edited to add:-

Not quite getting the stick of Val either, she's been pretty consistent throughout, and while it's OK for some Raith fans that he's no longer technically at the club, it's evidently not alright by her that the club she supports is still paying a rapist, and the people who brought it about are still at the club and show no sign of shifting, it seems a perfectly fair place to be. 

If there were more people involved in football with as strong a morals as her then football would be a better place. 

Edited by Grant228