The New Raith Rovers Thread

It is, as Yoss and others have noted, a very peculiar feeling right now. You get the pull to check on the score and/or see a lineup and then you hear something frustrating like the shirt sponsor bit. There seems to be no movement by the BoD or Owner to explain anything, like they are going to try to stonewall this out. It’s a terrible idea, and is hurting the team more in the long term, to wait until your talks with DG are complete. You look like you are hiding behind a manager and a team captain who both are less than fluid in front of cameras. The lack of communication with supporters is frustrating, and worries me greatly.

I wish I could simply get on with enjoying fitba right now, but I can’t…and I feel equally sorry for all the others in this boat. Get the thumbs out and find a way to rebuild what the Rovers had, you lot are already guilty of nearly killing the Club and now you are simply drawing out the reckoning!

Patience like my old Granny used to say is a virtue, board members and to a certain extent managers will only go if they want to

Me, I've supported and followed my Team Raith Rovers man and boy and I'll continue to support the team ............. the Board and Management is another matter 

So given there's every chance Bene could be out for a while now if he's done his hamstring, what's going on with McKay?  I'm assuming he's not been loaned out or injured again so you'd imagine he'll at least be back in the squad if Bene is out surely.  Although I get the feeling that McGlynn just doesn't rate McKay. 

2 hours ago, Raithie said:

So one of the directors who voted in favour of signing Goodwillie now has his company name on our away shirt? 😅

That’s great that you think that it’s wrong is that not maybe his way of apologising by injecting money into the club. I love how quickly all the “supports” have started attacking a club that were meant to love. It’s so easy to gang up and voice hatred when the only thing that will keep this club alive is the constant support and following of local good hearted Kirkcaldy community. I’ll finish this post with 3 words ‘we’ve got McGlynn’ 

PS. Val McDermid. In regards to her Twitter account, I strongly disagreed with the clubs appointment of DG. And will support anything further forward to victims hurts by this upbringing. There is only one winner? I read on her recent tweet.

I really am starting to wonder what is going on here. Does she want to just kill our club?

13 minutes ago, Coyraith said:

That’s great that you think that it’s wrong is that not maybe his way of apologising by injecting money into the club. I love how quickly all the “supports” have started attacking a club that were meant to love. It’s so easy to gang up and voice hatred when the only thing that will keep this club alive is the constant support and following of local good hearted Kirkcaldy community. I’ll finish this post with 3 words ‘we’ve got McGlynn’ 

So you seriously think he's paying for the shirt sponsorship? 

I'm not having that at all. The barefaced cheek of it is something else - the sponsorship that is. 

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

9 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Technically it's four as the first word is a contraction.

Unfortunately we’ve is an abbreviation, a contraction is when a women is In Labour. Hope the shippy get paggered as per usual. Weesht and that’s Scottish lingo if you want to look that up as well. Let’s get a game of scrabble soon… 

11 minutes ago, Coyraith said:

Unfortunately we’ve is an abbreviation, a contraction is when a women is In Labour. Hope the shippy get paggered as per usual. Weesht and that’s Scottish lingo if you want to look that up as well. Let’s get a game of scrabble soon… 

I wouldn’t be so fast to play him at scrabble as he’s right and you’re wrong, ‘we’ve’ is a contraction not an abbreviation. 

I don't even know where to begin with this.