The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

You take PnB far too seriously, I couldn't care less that you think I'm usually alright and I care even less than that no one cares what I think on here, to the vast majority on here I'm a username and a avatar of James Mcavoy, absolutely no one should give the slightest f**k what I think. If you're posting because you think people care what Hank Scorpio has to say on matters... 

Double down cheers. 

Martin Hardie is a wrong un who ideally, we wouldn't have anything to do with going forward. 

I wasn't aware at the time he was though (his offences were a few years later) so I can look back at that time and remember just how class it was, my favourite season as a Pars fan winning the biggest Fife Derby in my lifetime? Glorious. I'm many things but a fortune teller ain't one. 

In the same way I wouldn't criticise any Raith fan for looking back at the good moments of McGlynns reign with a smile, but from this point onwards you're supporting him fully aware he's a rape apologist. I wouldn't criticise any Raith fan for not seeing this coming, but it has happened. 

Oh my my my 😂😂😂😂

Just checking back in. What we talking about??? Please tell me it’s not the Goodwillie thing still?…

Anyway, big game on Sunday, hope we keep it respectable then hopefully we get back to form there after.

If you’re still one of those plums making grandiose ‘I’m not coming back to starks / my season ticket is in the bin brigade. Good for you, do what makes you happy and I’ll be following my team wherever and whenever possible.

2 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Just checking back in. What we talking about??? Please tell me it’s not the Goodwillie thing still?…

Anyway, big game on Sunday, hope we keep it respectable then hopefully we get back to form there after.

If you’re still one of those plums making grandiose ‘I’m not coming back to starks / my season ticket is in the bin brigade. Good for you, do what makes you happy and I’ll be following my team wherever and whenever possible.

Thanks for keeping the division current.

ap1182-dadd.jpg

1 minute ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Thanks for keeping the division current.

ap1182-dadd.jpg

Don’t f follow, dipped back in and there was 13 fresh pages and it was still DW chat..hoped it would’ve ended by now.

Theres no division in my mindset only opinions. Thereafter it’s a choice, go to games or don’t. It matters not to me what people do.

1 minute ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Don’t f follow, dipped back in and there was 13 fresh pages and it was still DW chat..hoped it would’ve ended by now.

Theres no division in my mindset only opinions. Thereafter it’s a choice, go to games or don’t. It matters not to me what people do.

You obviously do.

15 hours ago, Against The Machine said:

@Grant228

Hi, 

It would appear you're no stranger to the old mental pommel horse yourself. 

Do you want to double down, or are you prepared to admit that there's a bit of the old hypocrisy at play here? 

Your pal, 

(Raith) Against The Machine

Ooft!

Did @Grant228 explain why he wasn't as vocal towards Danny Lennon or the Clyde board for being rape apologists for the last 5 years? 

That grievance would be universal and not only triggered by your rivals having anything to do with him I'd have thought...

7 hours ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Yup we all stopped last night and just moved on, Andy Mill and Bill Clark are back in the boardroom, RaithTV lads are busy polishing their cameras to do interviews, Margie is available to chat about your supporter concerns and the Ladies team are rebranding their kit back to Raith Rovers.  It was lucky we got it all sorted before you popped back in. 

Are you really suggesting there's nothing to discuss after the biggest mistake by our club in 139 years of history that still sees our club missing about half its staff and volunteers? 

Edited by San Starko Rover

There’s been about 100 pages since I last looked in, and I’m not reading them all, so apologies for asking and I’m genuinely interested, not trying to stir anything up here. Is there any news on what’s actually happening with Goodwillie, ie have you paid him off or is he on gardening leave to all intents and purposes?

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

There’s been about 100 pages since I last looked in, and I’m not reading them all, so apologies for asking and I’m genuinely interested, not trying to stir anything up here. Is there any news on what’s actually happening with Goodwillie, ie have you paid him off or is he on gardening leave to all intents and purposes?

All that's really been said is that discussions are ongoing. 

No news yet

Grant, honestly you’re usually alright but this is just weird. The Rovers fans are ones with skin in the game. We have weighed up all the factors and we, broadly, are OK with McGlynn staying. Quite frankly, no c**t cares what you think. 

Everyone in Scottish football has skin in the game here. McGlynn and your board didn't just embarrass Raith Rovers, to a lesser extent they embarrassed all of us. Saying it's nothing to do with anyone other than Rovers fans is a bit like another version of the "how come nobody was bothered when he signed for Clyde?" argument - if you're saying that only Clyde fans could comment on it back then, of course there wasn't going to be any uproar.

8 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

All that's really been said is that discussions are ongoing. 

8 minutes ago, grumswall said:
12 minutes ago, Rugster said:

No news yet

Cheers lads

17 hours ago, Grant228 said:

You take PnB far too seriously, I couldn't care less that you think I'm usually alright and I care even less than that no one cares what I think on here, to the vast majority on here I'm a username and a avatar of James Mcavoy, absolutely no one should give the slightest f**k what I think. If you're posting because you think people care what Hank Scorpio has to say on matters... 

Double down cheers. 

Martin Hardie is a wrong un who ideally, we wouldn't have anything to do with going forward. 

I wasn't aware at the time he was though (his offences were a few years later) so I can look back at that time and remember just how class it was, my favourite season as a Pars fan winning the biggest Fife Derby in my lifetime? Glorious. I'm many things but a fortune teller ain't one. 

In the same way I wouldn't criticise any Raith fan for looking back at the good moments of McGlynns reign with a smile, but from this point onwards you're supporting him fully aware he's a rape apologist. I wouldn't criticise any Raith fan for not seeing this coming, but it has happened. 

Terrible explanation.

2 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Ooft!

Did @Grant228 explain why he wasn't as vocal towards Danny Lennon or the Clyde board for being rape apologists for the last 5 years? 

That grievance would be universal and not only triggered by your rivals having anything to do with him I'd have thought...

"But there wasn't as big an uproar at Clyde!" 

Cannae beleive that John McGlynn is on PnB.