Nickety nackety noo, noo, noo.

But Sim got the message, the fans they said ‘Hark !’
Nickety nackety noo, noo. noo
‘We’ll no’ have a rapist here at Starks Park
Risselty-rosselty, nae mair Goodwillie
Nickety nackety noo, noo, noo.

Jings.

26 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

For the supporters who still see a glimmer of hope for McGlynn...

What type of statement content from the manager would make you content for him to carry on? 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/2981052/john-mcglynn-insists-hamilton-accies-will-be-tough-as-raith-rovers-manager-refuses-to-discuss-david-goodwillie-debacle/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

He can start by actually addressing it. 

Ffs. This really was the last ever thing I ever thought was going to happen on Monday night. I fully understand majority are pushing for the management and remaining board to go. If they do, where

do we go from there? 

Ps. I really think the players need our support, for example tomorrows game against accies. The players never asked

for this. We need to support the players, not the board. 

4 minutes ago, Coyraith said:

Ffs. This really was the last ever thing I ever thought was going to happen on Monday night. I fully understand majority are pushing for the management and remaining board to go. If they do, where

do we go from there? 

Ps. I really think the players need our support, for example tomorrows game against accies. The players never asked

See the source image

Unless there's an incredibly comprehensive statement or interview coming from McGlynn that's somehow been held up by legal advice or something, that's him done for me. 

Too much has happened to just "focus on the football". I appreciate that that's his job for now, but he can't continue in it if he's not willing to engage and learn from the grave mistakes of the last few days. 

43 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Take a lot to trump Anelka and his 3rd force in Scottish fitba, noo that is really embarrasing 

Honestly bud listened to the podcast someone posted earlier with reaction to the signing (good listen) summed it up perfectly why this is worse than Anelka. We were all united during Anelka as we knew they had to go.  This time we’re fractured, most wanted Goodwillie gone! absolutely no doubting that.  
However we’re now all arguing and debating rightly and wrongly over the BOD, CEO and management team. Some are going back, some are waiting for X Event to happen and some aren’t sure when they can return. It’s utterly soul destroying to debate and argue with your fellow fans who all want what’s best for the club.  I’ve even being accused tonight of wanting to sink the club because I feel we need to rip the bandaid (absolutely nothing against the person who said it they’re saying what they think is right too).  
Everyone’s opinion is so strong right now, I hope we get something soon from the club to help us unite one way or the other. I respect everyone’s opinions, there is no right or wrong answers to this. it’s just an utter clusterfuck right now.   

22 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Not a great start, is it!

I'm genuinely intrigued as to what type of statement would appease people. 

22 minutes ago, Coyraith said:

do we go from there? 

Can I ask what your thoughts are at tomorrow’s game? I appreciate you want everyone to get behind the team and that’s fantastic.  Personally I can’t return until Goodwillie is gone but that’s my own redline. What’s your intentions towards the board and Manager? Will you stay silent or voice your options towards them? No judgement intended, I’m sure there’s many who want to just get behind the team, I’m just interested in. Your opinion? 

One other possibility occurred to me, unlikely though it may be.

After the outcry on Monday night/ Tuesday over the signing McGlynn then tells the board he wants to cancel the deal but is told it is too late as he pushed for this. The board instead then release the double down statement against his wishes. Like I say unlikely and if it did happen would we ever actually find out?

6 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Can I ask what your thoughts are at tomorrow’s game? I appreciate you want everyone to get behind the team and that’s fantastic.  Personally I can’t return until Goodwillie is gone but that’s my own redline. What’s your intentions towards the board and Manager? Will you stay silent or voice your options towards them? No judgement intended, I’m sure there’s many who want to just get behind the team, I’m just interested in. Your opinion? 

I thoroughly understand why you and others do not want to attend until Goodwillie is gone for good. What we all need to remember is this is OUR club. Yes, we do not want to be giving anymore money etc into the club in the meantime. I honestly do not know the next step?

IMO there needs to be a complete clear out of management and board members, which I’m sure won’t take long. Yes, I will voice my opinions to them. But, for 90+ minutes tomorrow OUR squad will have my full backing. Our current players did not

ask for this, neither should they suffer from one appointment. Bene’s statement also, yes he should not have said this. But do you really think he wanted to?  I don’t think so. Bene, will be under a lot of pressure to try and calm the situation, which of course, has made it 100x worse. 

3 minutes ago, Coyraith said:

I thoroughly understand why you and others do not want to attend until Goodwillie is gone for good. What we all need to remember is this is OUR club. Yes, we do not want to be giving anymore money etc into the club in the meantime. I honestly do not know the next step?

IMO there needs to be a complete clear out of management and board members, which I’m sure won’t take long. Yes, I will voice my opinions to them. But, for 90+ minutes tomorrow OUR squad will have my full backing. Our current players did not

ask for this, neither should they suffer from one appointment. Bene’s statement also, yes he should not have said this. But do you really think he wanted to?  I don’t think so. Bene, will be under a lot of pressure to try and calm the situation, which of course, has made it 100x worse. 

Thanks for the response mate as I said it wasn’t me offering any judgement against you and I appreciate your stance. I’ve no criticism of anyone who is going tomorrow or indeed on Tuesday I hope it’s not coming over that way. This is a bad situation and there is no right or wrong. I think your assessment of the Bene statement is probably spot on and I’ve probably been harsh on him in the heat of the moment. As I said I won’t be there unless Goodwillie is gone but I fully respect your choice and reasons for going. 

I hope you enjoy the game and depending on tomorrows developments I might see you there. 

13 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

One other possibility occurred to me, unlikely though it may be.

After the outcry on Monday night/ Tuesday over the signing McGlynn then tells the board he wants to cancel the deal but is told it is too late as he pushed for this. The board instead then release the double down statement against his wishes. Like I say unlikely and if it did happen would we ever actually find out?

I think you're clutching at straws, mate. I really, really sympathise with you because I think I was in the same place about 12 hours ago, but it's done. McGlynn, for all the good he's done for this club, has crossed the Rubicon, and he's not coming back. 

12 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Thanks for the response mate as I said it wasn’t me offering any judgement against you and I appreciate your stance. I’ve no criticism of anyone who is going tomorrow or indeed on Tuesday I hope it’s not coming over that way. This is a bad situation and there is no right or wrong. I think your assessment of the Bene statement is probably spot on and I’ve probably been harsh on him in the heat of the moment. As I said I won’t be there unless Goodwillie is gone but I fully respect your choice and reasons for going. 

I hope you enjoy the game and depending on tomorrows developments I might see you there. 

I wholeheartedly just want to support the playing squad tomorrow as I did on Tuesday, I know everyone feels different and I understand. It has been a crazy week to say the very least. The honest worst of it has been us “Our fans” dividing upon each other, for differing opinions. Which is completely acceptable at this moment in time, but it’s horrible to see. Obviously, majority of us can’t wait too see the back of this, although it’s a very long time away. Again I mentioned it before, I’m honestly not sure where we go from here. We would need to rent the stadium from Sim if he were not to be involved right? Could this honestly financially crumble us? 

As for Bene, he has been getting a lot of stick but as a captain, sometimes you are upon pressure from management/board to come out with a positive (In our case negative) statement. 

6 minutes ago, Coyraith said:

I wholeheartedly just want to support the playing squad tomorrow as I did on Tuesday, I know everyone feels different and I understand. It has been a crazy week to say the very least. The honest worst of it has been us “Our fans” dividing upon each other, for differing opinions. Which is completely acceptable at this moment in time, but it’s horrible to see. Obviously, majority of us can’t wait too see the back of this, although it’s a very long time away. Again I mentioned it before, I’m honestly not sure where we go from here. We would need to rent the stadium from Sim if he were not to be involved right? Could this honestly financially crumble us? 

As for Bene, he has been getting a lot of stick but as a captain, sometimes you are upon pressure from management/board to come out with a positive (In our case negative) statement. 

Nothing wrong with wanting to support the team tomorrow pal or indeed on Tuesday. It’s sad to see us all so divided right now. Thanks for your comments on Bene it’s actually put things in perspective for me, I’ve had very strong opinions on the BOD, CEO and Management team but you’ve definitely put Bene in perspective for me.  I’ve probably let my anger spill over onto him unfairly and I regret that. 

35 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Nothing wrong with wanting to support the team tomorrow pal or indeed on Tuesday. It’s sad to see us all so divided right now. Thanks for your comments on Bene it’s actually put things in perspective for me, I’ve had very strong opinions on the BOD, CEO and Management team but you’ve definitely put Bene in perspective for me.  I’ve probably let my anger spill over onto him unfairly and I regret that. 

Bene, is a great guy. I was very surprised to see that article come out.

It was considerably wrongly titled imo, as the media always is. I feel he was trying to get across as much as he could that him nor the squad had no opinion/action in the matter what he was being questioned about, but are professionals and are trying to carry out there roles/jobs as a professionally as possible. 

In other news, the holy grail of Rovers shirts is available Ebay at the moment in a decent size.  Very rare that happens.  
Are we talking fat boy decent, or slim boy decent?

On bene, that guy struggles to formulate a sentance with a camera on him. It's no surprise he just throws out such shite in an interview. Iv no idea why he's club captain in the first place.