The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 minutes ago, greendot said:

I wouldn't even look to them for guidance on football. They fall over claiming they've been fouled, they greet and moan when things don't go their way, they claim a throw in, corner when they kick the ball out and shout and swear when they've been caught being a shite bag. Shower of c***s the lot of them.

One of the better posts of the last 2 or 3 days. Have a Charles, sir............

10 minutes ago, ST Clair said:

Ok just woken up to this most welcome new from Mr Sim, ok that’s a good start but much more is required from you and those in your set.

Some fans may accept this but will the people YOU have let down the most? 
Will old sponsors return or new ones come on board to work with a commercial director of questionable principals. I don’t think so and as such he should resign forthwith.

Will volunteers return to work where the chairman, vice chair (how apt) and the club secretary have such a poor grasp of ethics and clearly do not share their principles? Again the answer is no and the former should at the very least step back from the football club (better still hand the lot to the trust) and the latter 2 should just resign taking the unprincipled and useless CEO with them.

Lastly, if it were to somehow transpire that the manager is blameless and was railroaded (remember it’s always John Sim’s ball and he makes all the calls) into a situation not of his making the he should be allowed to stay. If however he is found to be any way complicit to this deal then as yet another one lacking in morals, and quite simply he has to leave the club too.

Agree with this.

The directors have to go, no ifs no buts.  McGlynn and Smith is dependant on the detail of how the deal transpired and their complicity in it. I would be very surprised if they didn't have to go too.

Quicker they go the quicker we heal.

43 minutes ago, ribzanelli said:

If there is any good to come out of this whole scenario then it is that it is now incredibly easy to divide posters into guid guy and w**k

Scary the number of absolute knuckle-draggers walking amongst us

Can it also be we never hear the young team singing “The Rovers Boys are on a bender (insert player) is a Sex Offender” again. Ironic the board criticized them for it although  it was probably Bill or Andy. 

Edited by San Starko Rover

3 hours ago, RR #1 said:

Aye maybe by cretins like you we will be but it's still a hell of a lot better than being known as the fanbase who gave a returning rapist a hero's welcome. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5238201/david-goodwillie-rape-dundee-united-fans-cheer-scottish-cup-party/

There was no hero's welcome from me.

I was very disappointed that it never went to a criminal trial and the guilty verdict he deserves.

Thank god his career has to be pretty much over now. 

Disgusting individual he is.

Just something I don't think has been picked up on with DG, if he thought they had done nothing wrong and everything was consensual,, plying the girl with alcohol then sexually abusing her, why then did they feck off from whoevers flat they were in and leave her naked not knowing where she was

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's not the same if it isn't live.

Hate to break it to ya bub but it actually isn't anyway.

Sorry to have shattered your illusions on that one.

By the way you do know the truth about the Easter bunny and Santa?

I'll PM ya 😉

1 minute ago, Scottydog said:

Hate to break it to ya bub but it actually isn't anyway.

Sorry to have shattered your illusions on that one.

By the way you do know the truth about the Easter bunny and Santa?

I'll PM ya 😉

You mean they don't really go to auctions every day and do up the houses in less than an hour?

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

You mean they don't really go to auctions every day and do up the houses in less than an hour?

I thought you should know, I'm so sorry that you had to find out this way.

41 minutes ago, GreenockRover said:

You're EXACTLY what's wrong with elements of society today.

Lack of awareness. ✅

Lack of morals. ✅

Lack of education ✅

Lack of respect ✅

Full house in dickhead bingo.

👍

Quality chap, I put the fucker on ignore,  gormless and completely ignorant twat 

Edited by keyser_soze

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's Dion Dublin I'm most disappointed in.

If the rumor's are true according to Big Ron and Fergie he (Dion) he's likely to please more often than disappoint.