The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

The RR statement is something at least. Step 1 in the damage control. But this line:

The player is under no obligation to accept a contract termination. He could just ask for his 2.5 years' wages to be paid up. 

The club could dismiss him, but then they'd be open to a tribunal. 

Whatever happens, this will cost Raith Rovers money by the barrowload, and reputation by the truckload.

I hear that Metalist 1925 Kharkiv might be looking for players soon, perfect place for him, give him a wee cardboard gun too!

"Rape Rovers"? Really?

It’s fucking shite patter. Sadly, there are a group of people who will use this incident to stick the boot into the club in a point scoring way in the same way that the OF do. Happened in England with the Greenwood situation where people don’t actually give a f**k about what’s happened and just want an excuse to get one over on other fans.

It also completely undermines the situation and takes away from the severity of it when you’ve got incel virgins sitting in their underwear spewing “rape rovers” all the time.

Ended in tears for rape rovers, classy club. 
2DA4986B-C867-458B-8637-8630DA3C9EF1.thumb.jpeg.fe155a8a91648871422269c3a0ec5b3e.jpeg
This whole situation came about because Falkirk's suicide squad of league 1 shitehawks couldn't knock us out the Scottish Cup with ten men. Even when we're being humiliated nationally in the darkest days of our club, it still involved bodying Falkirk on the way.

4 minutes ago, Binos said:

Rangers are a vile institution who de facto promoted hatred for a hundred years

Celtic similarly and their stance on the abuse is revolting 

Both escape moral outrage 

Fire this pish into the OF playpen please. I'm sure you'll do well there. 

58 minutes ago, Christophe said:

One of the most unfortunate follows I've ever made when he played for us. He really is gutter trash, lasted about 3 weeks before I binned him.

Absolute fud of a man is munro. Shite player too, unless you're Gary Irvine. In which case you punt the long time serving Michael Travis in favour of that scrote. 

2 hours ago, Lester Freamon said:

Has old man Spence commented yet ?

A good chance he'll produce a worse take than Spiers tbf.

Jum is bound to find way to bring Sevco into this.

It’s fucking shite patter. Sadly, there are a group of people who will use this incident to stick the boot into the club in a point scoring way in the same way that the OF do. Happened in England with the Greenwood situation where people don’t actually give a f**k about what’s happened and just want an excuse to get one over on other fans.

It also completely undermines the situation and takes away from the severity of it when you’ve got incel virgins sitting in their underwear spewing “rape rovers” all the time.
After Nicola Sturgeon retweeted Martin Glass, who set up the Rape Crisis Scotland fundraiser, you had absolute ghouls asking why he'd not done one for victims of sexual abuse who haven't had an investigation started by the Scottish government. Weird c***s.

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

When was this, 1896?????

I've no idea if there was a typhoid outbreak (in Aberdeen) in 1896, but even if there had have been there was no Dundee United or Aberdeen in those days.

I'm talking about the typhoid outbreak of 1964.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I get your point, but holding up John Mason as an example for anything is a bit of a far reach.  He believes Jesus was real and had a pet dinosaur.

Yes, but when even the fruitloops are condemning you, you're clearly doing something wrong.

5 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I don't think even you know what on earth you're dribbling on about now. This is a thread about Raith Rovers/Goodwillie, in case you hadn't noticed. 

It's also about the moral standpoint which has been rightly taken 

Which is also not being taken in other notably morally corrupt instances