The New Raith Rovers Thread

35 minutes ago, DundeeUnited9999 said:

Yep, you will always be known as Rape Rovers the team that lined a rapists pockets

Aye maybe by cretins like you we will be but it's still a hell of a lot better than being known as the fanbase who gave a returning rapist a hero's welcome. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5238201/david-goodwillie-rape-dundee-united-fans-cheer-scottish-cup-party/

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

This specific point is more an appalling journalist issue than a Raith Rovers issue, but here's a take as bad as anything in this thread.

IMG-20220203-WA0030.thumb.jpg.2f77d312f836faf03bd4001be4de1d2a.jpg

Just cancelled my subscription to his Patreon and left a message indicating that it is on account of this abhorrent statement.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/feb/03/raith-rovers-david-goodwillie-will-not-play-for-club-after-outcry-u-turn

McDermid said the climbdown was “just the first step on a long road back”. She wrote on Twitter: “I welcome this (unsigned) statement from Raith Rovers. It’s a victory of sorts for the hundreds of people who MAKE the club who were appalled at the board’s original decision and who were not afraid to speak out. But it’s just the first step on a long road back.

“The same people who made the decision are still in charge. Those who love and value the club are still on the outside; they need to be on the inside, shaping the future for the community.”

(ETA - Spiers on Patreon ?  People give money to that wee shitebag ? Incredible.......)

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Ended in tears for rape rovers, classy club. 
2DA4986B-C867-458B-8637-8630DA3C9EF1.thumb.jpeg.fe155a8a91648871422269c3a0ec5b3e.jpeg

You’re not in the least bit interested in the actual big picture here and are only looking for the chance to point score.

I suggest you drop the act and f**k off as you aren’t interested in anything besides being a troll.

9 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

(ETA - Spiers on Patreon ?  People give money to that wee shitebag ? Incredible.......)

There were some specific Ayr Utd related interviews I wanted to hear. Just never got around to stopping after that.

20 minutes ago, Iain said:

Just cancelled my subscription to his Patreon and left a message indicating that it is on account of this abhorrent statement.

Just done the same. Had subscribed after the interviews with Smith, Mathie and Bullen. Didn't expect that kinda of shite off of him.

Actually, probably could have expected that now that I think about it. Cancelled anyway.

Edited by AuAl

2 minutes ago, Iain said:

There were some specific Ayr Utd related interviews I wanted to hear. Just never got around to stopping after that.

Wasn't having a go btw.........Personally just think he's a shite propagandist and I don't think I'm alone in saying that I still harbour ill-will due to his shilling for Oldco / Sevco back in 2012. 😝

(See how long fans hold a grudge, Mr. Sim ?)

5 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

The worrying thing is, that was probably funny in your head.

I'm not surprised it's a Dundee United fan who's come up with this "Rape Rovers" shite.

It was their fans who used to shout "Typhoid Team" at the Dons after the typhoid outbreak.

1 hour ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Happened with Rangers too, and tragically, many clubs around the UK. 

Rangers aren't in a position to call anyone else victims with the way they behave. 

Now, off you pop you knuckle dragging *** c**t. Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

Rangers are a vile institution who de facto promoted hatred for a hundred years

Celtic similarly and their stance on the abuse is revolting 

Both escape moral outrage