The New Raith Rovers Thread

57 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Val McDermid has a high profile and that's where Sturgeon etc picked this up. I agree with you to an extent btw - unless you're associated with Raith then nothing has really changed re Goodwillie in the last 24 hours.

Clyde got off very lightly over the last few years in terms of backlash.

Indeed however no mention of the hypocrisy of Raith’s (previous) sponsor making a career out of writing about increasingly deprived criminal activity,  including rape, in order to attract readers and make her more money.  

And don’t tell me it was all fiction as she has indicated her inspiration for characters such as Jacko Vance (Saville).  

Indeed however no mention of the hypocrisy of Raith’s (previous) sponsor making a career out of writing about increasingly deprived criminal activity,  including rape, in order to attract readers and make her more money.  
And don’t tell me it was all fiction as she has indicated her inspiration for characters such as Jacko Vance (Saville).  

Jesus.Fucking.Christ.

2 minutes ago, JTWell said:

Fucking hell

4 minutes ago, JTWell said:

Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

5 minutes ago, JTWell said:

That Humza Yousaf's tweet was worthy of the "worst take of the day" monniker, but you've just taken the biscuit.

Frankly, I couldn't agree more.  Any right-minded person can see there's a clear moral equivalence between Quentin Tarantino and Charles Manson, whose murders inspired his latest movie.  Pair of them are just as bad as each other.

image.gif.9f30b0d75721355ee84bf0372d599cd2.gif

6 minutes ago, JTWell said:

You for real? 

13 minutes ago, JTWell said:

A0BD9CDF-BA75-412A-882E-0B59961DD200.jpeg

16 minutes ago, JTWell said:

97D8F455-7130-4220-92D6-DB2BCB9A1FB2.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Recognise any of these guys?

w**k, good guy, w**k, good guy.

15 minutes ago, JTWell said:

Robert Carlyle once played Hitler. He was paid money for it. Some of the other folk he's played were bad folk too. I fully expect you to condemn this evil man, and even testify during his trial at The Hague.

18 minutes ago, JTWell said:

hamilton-1.jpg

17 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
20 minutes ago, JTWell said:

Jesus.Fucking.Christ.

Other fictional characters are available