The New Raith Rovers Thread

16 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

That second tweet from him has pissed me off. He's waded in without a fucking clue about it. 

12 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

What is that follow up tweet all about?

Is he taking the piss 

12 minutes ago, tirso said:

agree, stupid second comment and an unnecessary distraction from the point at hand.  Two male directors and countless male fans clearly making a stand.

Agree. Humza is a buffoon. 

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

What did he say? Just regurgitating the statement?

I’ve never seen a managerial career get torpedoed so quickly.

Pretty much.  Clubs made a statement and thats all he will say.  Asked if any regrets, no answer.

23 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Useless can fling shite at himself.

There are plenty of male Rovers fans who are disgusted at this signing, myself included.

I didn't notice him tweeting much about the rape and abuse of children at a football club on the other side of the country. This is in no way whatabouterry, but I'm sick of politicians being selective in their targets.

The entire board of Raith, the ones remaining that is, are utter rats.

John McGlynn is an utter rat. The c**t is hiding behind the club statement, so not just a rat, but a cowardly rat. He's refusing to answer questions on the radio about it.

That statement has got me angry, and I'm far from a Raith fan. They are lying p***ks for a start by claiming to have taken in to account views of numerous folk and by claiming to 'acknowledge' the 'divided' opinion. I suppose its technically true that opinion is divided, but this isn't a 50/50 split, or even a 60/40. It's probably closer to 90/10 against. Disingenuous doesn't begin to cover it. Also referring to 'commercial stakeholders' and not naming them is trying to make out that they are separate from the fans, an attempt to paint an 'us and then' scenario, when in fact the 'commercial stakeholders' are fans themselves.

The worst part though is that they have tried to play down the rape. Firstly, they don't even mention the crime by name. Secondly, by putting the "10 years ago" part in there they are insinuating that, because it happened a while ago, it doesn't really matter. Otherwise, why mention how long ago it was?

Raith fans, get banners made up. Invade the pitch during games (make sure you do so in groups so the police can't nab a single person) with the banners. Write to your MPs and MSPs. Post about it everywhere you can. Contact club sponsors. Take note of advertising boards around the ground and speak to those businesses.

10 minutes ago, pub car king said:

If this doesn't calm down in a month or so I can see him begging to be let go from his contract. 

Everyone knew the reaction it would get but I doubt anyone expected this level of media interest and scrutiny. 

You’re assuming he doesn’t care more about the money than the abuse.