The New Raith Rovers Thread

If he scores goals and you get promoted then will you still not go ?.. Maybe a fewwont. He essentially saved our club it was a good fit both ways. Rather be where we are now than sitting in the Lowland League where we would probably be without him. Fact. He is carrying a knock just now which might give the dust time to settle. 

2 minutes ago, NeilDAFC said:

Do you have no female fans at Starks Park then? Fathers will take their daughters to games as well and now they’ll have to watch a man that done what he has done leading the line.

This signing is absolutely awful and if you think it only alienates a dozen or so people you are an absolute moron.

I really feel for Raith fans at the minute

I'm a moron? 😂 The only moron on here is someone who thinks the 20 or so folk that post on an internet forum is representative of a full fan base. 

don't exaggerate, we've alienated a dozen or so perma offender, I mean offended, folk on a P&B forum

It’s more than that and you well know it. Unless the majority of the Raith support are rape apologists as well and willing to sacrifice anything to get a half decent striker in?

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Ooft. What the f**k is that bald gimp McGlynn playing at?

Hes know that a chunk of football fans don't care if youre raping folk, as long as you let them cheer a ball hitting a net every second week.

For the record, off the pitch stuff aside, I’m not convinced he’s been anything like fully fit for the best part of a year. I’m not even convinced his body will handle full-time football for any period of time. I suppose David himself will have a better idea of that. Still a great goal scorer, of course.

There's some right horrible replies to the signing news on twitter, after what's came out with the Greenwood situation it beggers beleif. 

Horrible club evidently full of horrible people, McGlynn is a rapist sympathising c**t. 

Guest TedCrilly
2 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Genuinely feel sorry for you lot. Just absolutely relieved it's not us. What a sad day for your club and the fans. 

My exact feelings. Really feel for the supporters.

Erm, I'd say supporting a rapist will be crossing the line for a a big portion of your support.

I get that and I also agree. However why don’t we look at other crimes in the same way? Players convicted of assault for example. Is that okay? No uproar as far as I recall.

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Some of the replies to the announcement on Twitter (and a few on here TBF) make depressing reading.

Some people will really turn a blind eye to anything, won't they?

There will have been people laying into Greenwood yesterday turning a blind eye because it's our team, sadly.