The New Raith Rovers Thread

Really not sure why Zanatta should be singled out tbh. If anything, we'd need as many rockets as TXRover on Independence day to fire up the collective arses of our defenders after the way we conceded those two goals. Tumilty scored but gave away a daft penalty - he's been poor since he came back into the team after his suspension at Falkirk away. His contract is up at the end of the season so it's easy to speculate that his form over the last year and a half overall might attract some clubs we can't compete with financially. Similarly Benedictus is shoehorned into the defence and we've looked far poorer compared to when we've had Tom Lang in. Of all the problems from last weekend, I'd put Dario quite far down the list. 

1 hour ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Really not sure why Zanatta should be singled out tbh. If anything, we'd need as many rockets as TXRover on Independence day to fire up the collective arses of our defenders after the way we conceded those two goals. Tumilty scored but gave away a daft penalty - he's been poor since he came back into the team after his suspension at Falkirk away. His contract is up at the end of the season so it's easy to speculate that his form over the last year and a half overall might attract some clubs we can't compete with financially. Similarly Benedictus is shoehorned into the defence and we've looked far poorer compared to when we've had Tom Lang in. Of all the problems from last weekend, I'd put Dario quite far down the list. 

https://fireworks.com/products/aerial/rockets-missiles/jumbo-rocket-bag

Nah, Zanatta has a stinking attitude. He's been a disgrace over the last couple of months and his performance on Saturday was embarrassing. He is also very much the polar opposite of what you'd expect from a McGlynn player, so I'm not surprised if McGlynn has torn a strip of him. 

I think there's a good chance we'll part ways with him in the summer if we can find someone stupid enough to take him. 

Tumilty is another who is a problem and seems to think he's much better than he is. Probably not helped by rubbish being written that he's the best right back in the division. I've not been hugely impressed by Frankie this season but I would rather we played out the season with him at right back instead of Tumilty. 

17 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Ya, got me considering paying for a VPN with a Scottish IP…but I’m too tight for that (is that a stereotype or not?).

Spend the money you miserable git, the operation can wait, you don't need your tits done anyway.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Ya, got me considering paying for a VPN with a Scottish IP…but I’m too tight for that (is that a stereotype or not?).

Get a digibit VPN £2.50 a month and can get it as an app on firestick for smooth streaming football with no buffering issues when streaming from any PPV club channel 

10 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Nah, Zanatta has a stinking attitude. He's been a disgrace over the last couple of months and his performance on Saturday was embarrassing. He is also very much the polar opposite of what you'd expect from a McGlynn player, so I'm not surprised if McGlynn has torn a strip of him. 

I think there's a good chance we'll part ways with him in the summer if we can find someone stupid enough to take him. 

Tumilty is another who is a problem and seems to think he's much better than he is. Probably not helped by rubbish being written that he's the best right back in the division. I've not been hugely impressed by Frankie this season but I would rather we played out the season with him at right back instead of Tumilty. 

December 11th Zanatta scores the pen to give us a 1-0 win over Killie on the 15 game unbeaten run. A result built on a ‘superb defensive performance’. Five games later and Zanatta and Tumilty should f**k off. What a support we are.

10 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

This is just objectively a pile of pish. Unsurprised to see you posting a lot more often now we are in a bad spell. 

December 11th Zanatta scores the pen to give us a 1-0 win over Killie on the 15 game unbeaten run. A result built on a ‘superb defensive performance’. Five games later and Zanatta and Tumilty should f**k off. What a support we are.
The irony of saying one of our players as having a stinking attitude when the same poster claimed we'd be relegation fodder. You'd swear there are sections of our support who are desperate for us to be pish.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Zanatta had been rubbish for weeks up to and including that game.

The fact his penalty squirmed under the keeper makes no difference to that.

It was mind boggling that McGlynn thought he was our best option to bring on when Berra got injured on Saturday.

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

59 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Zanatta had been rubbish for weeks up to and including that game.

The fact his penalty squirmed under the keeper makes no difference to that.

It was mind boggling that McGlynn thought he was our best option to bring on when Berra got injured on Saturday.

Ethan Ross has been rubbish for weeks as well, apart from his strike at ICT. Are you going to turn on him too or is Zanatta just the east option? Just because a player has been struggling for form doesn’t always mean they don’t want to be here or that they have a bad attitude.

3 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

Ethan Ross has been rubbish for weeks as well, apart from his strike at ICT. Are you going to turn on him too or is Zanatta just the east option? Just because a player has been struggling for form doesn’t always mean they don’t want to be here or that they have a bad attitude.

To be fair, Ross played well against Inverness.  We would have won the game if he stayed on.