The New Raith Rovers Thread

17 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

You're gonnae have to choose - it's East Fife or the blues.

He doesn’t need to choose. East Fife and the blues go hand in hand.

Hopefully they are on the up again sooner rather than later. 

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

Can't go to this one, so really hoping the Banks O Dee ballot is excluding previous successful entrants again.

That would suit me too. I haven’t put in for any of the Starkies 500 club games but I wouldn’t mind going to the BoD game.

I'm sure if people were inclined to do so, as in the folk not successful in both ballots, would be within their rights to seek some sort of refund for the missed matches. Unless there is something written in the T&C's that that's not possible. If they prioritise the remaining 500 or so that weren't successful in both ballots for the Banks o Dee game then someone will be in luck as chances of me putting my name in the ballot is slim. It is what it is though, just means a bit of a wait for my next game at home against Hamilton on the 5th February. 

How can this happen ? no disrespect to any of the two of you.

Well if we have approx 1500 season ticket holders and 1000 places allocated across the two games then approx one third of season ticket holders will not get a ticket for either game.
It’s not surprising that a few on here fall into that category.