The New Raith Rovers Thread

Apparently about 6 weeks is the timeframe... personally I’d have imagined longer. Doesn’t sound like a “bad” beak. Glad it isn't ligaments, then he’s out for a lot longer.

Edited by Enigma

20 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

Didn’t he break his leg at the start of the season against Hamilton as well? Hopefully a similarly quick recovery. It’s a big blow ahead of two crucial games.

Was a break in his foot rather than leg against Hamilton I think. Yeah, hopefully the bone heals quickly.

Edited by Enigma

2 hours ago, pub car king said:

2 starting midfielders needed now.

FIFY, which is really depressing. Granted, Frankie might squeeze in there and Arnott looks the business once he gets fully up to speed, but neither is a default starter like Tait and Spencer.

Not to start anything else wildly but when I was in the barbers yesterday, (a few players go there) The guy cutting my hair was saying Musonda was in maybe 10 days ago, and he told him he wasn’t that keen on staying beyond January. I’m pretty sure he’s signed to the summer but the barber was under the impression it was January his contract was up. 

I’ll take 8th right now. 👀😂

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That’s a fucking hammer blow to our title chances, genuinely gutted by that. Announce Regan Hendry.

He's not getting a game at Forest Green... 

I'm trying to retain some perspective with Spencer, in that I thought he might have been done for the season on Saturday, but that's not great. 

We should get by okay until the Pars match if we keep Tait, Matthews and Ross on the pitch but beyond that it's a bit scary. 

14 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Not to start anything else wildly but when I was in the barbers yesterday, (a few players go there) The guy cutting my hair was saying Musonda was in maybe 10 days ago, and he told him he wasn’t that keen on staying beyond January. I’m pretty sure he’s signed to the summer but the barber was under the impression it was January his contract was up. 

I’ll take 8th right now. 👀😂

Every chance he's a bit unsettled with not getting a game. If he wants to play centre half I could see why he's maybe not happy. 

12 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Every chance he's a bit unsettled with not getting a game. If he wants to play centre half I could see why he's maybe not happy. 

f**k it, get on the phone to Forest Green and arrange a swap deal.

Pretty sure his contract is to the Summer, but who knows what break clauses are in there.

We should never have sold Tait.

f**k it, Aaron Arnott is meant to have tonnes of potential, chuck him in there.