The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

As loathe as I am to wade into this interminably boring argument, if there were an easy solution that would allow Dunfermline to sell many more tickets and make many more pounds, do you not think they'd have implemented it months ago? 

You’re assuming those running Dunfermline have both foresight and a level competence.

There are people employed by football clubs in Scotland I wouldn’t trust to successfully run a school raffle.

Edited by Enigma

1 hour ago, RR #1 said:

Why can they not give the away end of the main stand to Rovers fans? 

I'd imagine that'll be a police decision. 

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You’re assuming those running Dunfermline have foresight and are competent.

There are people employed by football clubs in Scotland I wouldn’t trust to successfully run a school raffle.

The current board of Dunfermline are extremely competent when it comes to the running of the club, especially with regards to the financial side. Appointing managers? Less so. 

28 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'd imagine that'll be a police decision. 

The current board of Dunfermline are extremely competent when it comes to the running of the club, especially with regards to the financial side. Appointing managers? Less so. 

Grant228 just wondering if you are attending the game. 

With others on this.If Dunfermline were able to accommodate more away fans they would have done 

Tickets for the game have been available since September so fans have had ample time to purchase one

From the Rovers Digest

The Rovers supporters have currently sold out the away allocation in the North East Stand and at time of writing, no extra tickets have been put on sale by Dunfermline - however please keep a close eye on our social media pages, should this situation change. 

Edited by Rovers_Lad

1 hour ago, raith1974 said:

Grant228 just wondering if you are attending the game. 

Aye, there'll be plenty seats in the home end. 

1 hour ago, Lang Toun Lad said:

I don't understand why we haven't been given the home dressing room to change in.

Did you use to play centre back? If you did there's a solid chance this could happen. 

5 hours ago, raith1974 said:

The most outspoken Pars fan who constantly comes on to the Raith forum and yet you don't attend games. Will you be the same next season with Kelty fans.

... Can someone tell me if I'm being whooshed a belter here, the fucks going on with this guy? 

Tickets have been on sale for months to be fair to Dunfermline. Will be great to be back along the side of the pitch and closer to the home support. Expect the atmosphere amongst the Rovers support to be cracking. 

I’m sure we were there for a game during the 90s. I remember being quite close to the big fence that segregated us. Did we not also, get put in the stand behind the dugouts for a game as well during that period?

I’m sure we were there for a game during the 90s. I remember being quite close to the big fence that segregated us. Did we not also, get put in the stand behind the dugouts for a game as well during that period?
I remember a midweek game there and being beside the fence. Ally graham scored late on and then Hamish French missed a penalty a few minutes later for us to win 1-0. Don't think it was long after we won the cup but could be entirely wrong with this

21 minutes ago, dysartrovers said:
39 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

I remember a midweek game there and being beside the fence. Ally graham scored late on and then Hamish French missed a penalty a few minutes later for us to win 1-0. Don't think it was long after we won the cup but could be entirely wrong with this

It was January 1995 for the midweeker.