The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just now, Raithie said:

Tait is now only training with us on a Thursday and Friday. Rest of the week he is training with Hibs. McGlynn has no qualms about this. Confirmed we have two trailists in to have a look at but that's all it is - no guarantees we'll sign them.

Thanks.

Following a meeting with the SPFL Championship clubs, it was overwhelmingly agreed that COVID ‘Red Zones’, would remain in place for the visiting teams, with a review planned for the New Year.

RRFC Red Zone Update October 2021 | Raith Rovers FC

On 11/10/2021 at 19:19, WSDR 88 said:

He was excellent at Livi when Dykes was there!
(I’m sure there’ll be Livi fans along the now to tell me otherwise, but I thought he looked decent at the time)

He was really good with us, just a raging Rangers fan. Can't help but be pictured at their games and tweet about them (even if his team played at the weekend). Worked great as an inverted winger for us and can ping a shot from distance. He almost hit double figure goals and double figure assists for us in one of our seasons. 

Well, that’s a pretty disappointing update. I was starting to feel that JMcG was intending Arnott as a possible plug-in replacement for Tait and starting to give him more time to see if it was possible. That sidelines Arnott through November, and likely seals us resigning Riley-Snow for the Spring, if he doesn’t have someone else interesting and raising the price and Dylan leaves. The Frankie news is concerning, but might make it easier to keep him another year…if we want to.