The New Raith Rovers Thread

26 minutes ago, Michael W said:

My favourite thing about his time with us was when Ray Mckinnon put his injury problems down to him having one leg longer than the other. 

And of course his goal against Dunfermline, where he not only rinsed Richards-Everton, but also demonstrated the only piece of composure he ever showed in a Raith shirt with a beautifully placed finish from his weaker foot. 

Always laugh when remembers Falkirk fans describing him as a speed boat without a driver. Was actually surprised to see we're his longest serving club thus far. 

On 10/10/2021 at 11:19, foreverarover said:

Do did I, was looking at the wrong person. I'll up that with Ally Graham at Cumbernauld colts v Bo'ness Utd. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

It’s good lads but this has to beat it, down in London at the weekend and having a wander about so the boy wanted a photo, was going to ask how the job hunting was going but thought it was too soon😂😂

41D5E442-9558-484C-A7CD-2024EE214854.jpeg

1 minute ago, Been going too long said:

Steven lawless ex livi has just left Motherwell by mutual consent, think he plays wide, you never know 🤷🏻‍♂️ But probably going back to livi 

If he’s just been released then he can’t sign for anyone until the window opens again 

Steven lawless ex livi has just left Motherwell by mutual consent, think he plays wide, you never know [emoji2371] But probably going back to livi 

He was excellent at Livi when Dykes was there!
(I’m sure there’ll be Livi fans along the now to tell me otherwise, but I thought he looked decent at the time)

Norwich paid £428,000 to get him from Club Brugge a few years back. 

He's 24, he's played very little football, and the three or four guys who both follow Weymouth FC and have an internet connection are somewhat... uncomplimentary about his fitness, ability and attitude... 

I don't know about you, but I'm fucking buzzing. 

3 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Unless I'm very much mistaken, he'd be the first Cameroonian to play for us since Thierry Gatthuessi, the only player I can recall John McGlynn subbing before half-time just for being utterly dreadful. 

Was there not one match at Stark's where he took an outrageous dive and ended up being booed by the Rovers support?