The New Raith Rovers Thread

On 15/09/2021 at 12:59, TxRover said:

I’ll note my comment was not a jab at his appearance, but his need to hold his camera higher so we can’t see his sinuses while he complains.

On 14/09/2021 at 01:51, TxRover said:

That camera angle has me thinking I’m looking down the barrels of a shotgun with that huge snozz.

On 14/09/2021 at 01:09, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

WTF, the boy has a pus like a bowling ball.

Really ?  So why did you attach your huge snozz  post to the bowing ball pus post ? 

Edited by tazz1903
ADD

Just now, tazz1903 said:

Really ?  So why did you attach your huge snozz  post to the bowing ball pus post ? by that Clown ? 🙄

Because it was a response to his post having made me look at the video. Sorry if providing context confuses you, now away you go.

1 hour ago, roverthemoon said:

Celtic have opened up cup tickets to general sale. Here’s the latest map of sales, although the lack of tickets at the back of the upper tier looks a bit suspicious. Looks more like they’ve just shut this part of the stadium?

70A6B33E-2A79-42BA-AC80-BE5344449A5F.jpeg

Going by that it looks like the usual 13,000 crowd. Disgraceful that they got away with bumping us tickets for a cup quarter final.

I am honestly at a loss as to why the club are just quietly accepting this. We should be going absolutely mental.

Even now it isn’t too late. Giving us a section or two would be a simple admin exercise, a new email/QR code sent to at most a hundred Celtic fans….

3 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Announce big screen at the Lewis Vaughan end, pies on sale etc. £5 entry. £4.80 concessions etc.

You want a concession on a flum? 

I want to know the dimensions of the big screen before parting with my flum.

Lewis Vaughan to hand out signed copies of the programme from thev3-scud cup win against The Pars to first 100 attendees.

Edited by Scary Bear

8 hours ago, Paco said:

I am honestly at a loss as to why the club are just quietly accepting this. We should be going absolutely mental.

Even now it isn’t too late. Giving us a section or two would be a simple admin exercise, a new email/QR code sent to at most a hundred Celtic fans….

I can sort of accept them doing this for league games, although even that is a bit much - but for cup games which are live on TV on a Thursday night?

It’s not right, but what can you do? It’s taken all the excitement out of what should have been a big occasion for Rovers fans.

You want a concession on a flum? 
I want to know the dimensions of the big screen before parting with my flum.
Lewis Vaughan to hand out signed copies of the programme from thev3-scud cup win against The Pars to first 100 attendees.

I don’t want a concession, personally, but there are plenty moaners out there who would, as a matter of some self entitled principle or other.

Anyone who doesn’t want a pie at the game can take home a cold one. Bring your own bag.