The New Raith Rovers Thread

Dario Zanatta has all the ability in the world. If McGlynn can pull consistency and better decision making together he can play at a higher level.

He’s got all the physical attributes.
Problem is he knows it and believed his own hype for too long. He's certainly working alot harder and doing more for the team rather than himself since he came back.

2 minutes ago, grumswall said:
17 minutes ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:
Dario Zanatta has all the ability in the world. If McGlynn can pull consistency and better decision making together he can play at a higher level.

He’s got all the physical attributes.

Problem is he knows it and believed his own hype for too long. He's certainly working alot harder and doing more for the team rather than himself since he came back.

Long may it continue 

23 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Confidential my arse. The Courier ran with a figure of £100k, so where did that come from? The amount will be realised once the accounts are published anyway. 

Very unimpressed with the new CEO. Communication has fallen over a cliff under her watch and it needs to he improved. 

Agreed

Confidential my arse. The Courier ran with a figure of £100k, so where did that come from? The amount will be realised once the accounts are published anyway. 
Very unimpressed with the new CEO. Communication has fallen over a cliff under her watch and it needs to he improved. 
Mcglynn said he'd brought in 260k in transfers. With Bowie being 150k, tait was sold for 110k unless he's sold someone else I'm forgetting about.

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:
42 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Mcglynn said he'd brought in 260k in transfers. With Bowie being 150k, tait was sold for 110k unless he's sold someone else I'm forgetting about.

Agree with that number. Noting also that it’s in the top 20 prices for a 19 y-o sale in the past 15-20 years…while we may all have dreamt of a larger payday, within Scottish football, it’s simply not likely to happen. Maybe next June we might have moved Tait for more, maybe not…unless an English team got involved, I’m not sure the price gets terribly higher anytime soon. The add-ones are the key to this deal, if Dylan develops as we think he can, we’ll probably do well…but, who knows.

East Fife, at Bayview, October 9-10. Winner gets the winner of Elgin City/ICT, away. Not really enthused that much, but a nice little trip down the road isn’t the worst result. 

Edited by TxRover

11 minutes ago, grumswall said:
49 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Aye, a figure that they were quite happy could be put out even if not officially. 

Easier to just try and ignore the concerns about the transfer by shutting down discussion. 

16 minutes ago, TxRover said:

East Fife, at Bayview, October 9-10. Winner gets the winner of Elgin City/ICT, away. Not really enthused that much, but a nice little trip down the road isn’t the worst result. 

According to EF , the game is at Starks on 9 October.

5 minutes ago, embow said:

We shared it with Caley Thistle last season. Is this no' the year of the teacake?🥺

Nah, all about Trust, the Trust, that is. Of course, the distributed money is slightly better, as it’s now VAT free.

16 minutes ago, embow said:

We shared it with Caley Thistle last season. Is this no' the year of the teacake?🥺

It should be but that Boyd Tunnock fell out with Neil Doncaster. Heard it started with an argument over Norwich City. Then it got personal. Shame really.