The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, pantene proV said:

It's not pointless considering the way the season's gone already having played 2 games less than we should have. It'll be a strong team out.

It's a Saturday 3pm kick off and the sun's oot, get yourselves down there.

The competition itself is however pointless when it's being patronised with Premiership Colts chucked in. It's great we've got a game, but freak cancellations and postponements aside, it's a waste of time. 

The only thing I care about today is getting through it without injuries. 

Edited by Michael W

18 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Typical McGlynn not that I'm getting at him but he does love his favourites. Lang could easily have come in for Berra and Keatings needs game time.

To be honest I see this game as prep for the league games to come and bearing in mind we’ve played hardly any football in two weeks playing the strongest side makes sense. I’m sure some of these guys will come on in the second half.

Edited by Enigma

We’ve not played in 20 days, we were always going to play as close to our strongest side as possible today.

In saying that, I would have liked Keatings in ahead of BRS today. A lot of people seem to have written Keatings off already but his opportunities have been extremely limited.

4 minutes ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

Just realised the game isn’t part of your international package.

Kick about with Forfar not covered after huge price hike. At least Dick Turpin wore a fucking mask.

Hey, we’re all wearing masks now!

Listening to the K107 interview now. Firstly, I just want to say I felt Graeme did really well with the questions. The CEO effectively shuts down about fan doubts over the transfers by saying there were there was a bit of back and forth but that the deal is "confidential" and that "all parties happy are involved, especially Dylan". Other than that it's the usual talk about school involvement and how the aim is to be in the Premiership and to upgrade facilities.

Graeme presses about the potential lack of ambition where we've allowed one of our best players to leave and McCartney then says that we don't we want to ensure that both the player and the club are happy. Talks as much about the journey of the player as well as our own journey as a club. There's a bit of chat about the youth set up now Fife Elite is finishing up and some details about the stadium. 

11 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Listening to the K107 interview now. Firstly, I just want to say I felt Graeme did really well with the questions. The CEO effectively shuts down about fan doubts over the transfers by saying there were there was a bit of back and forth but that the deal is "confidential" and that "all parties happy are involved, especially Dylan". Other than that it's the usual talk about school involvement and how the aim is to be in the Premiership and to upgrade facilities.

Graeme presses about the potential lack of ambition where we've allowed one of our best players to leave and McCartney then says that we don't we want to ensure that both the player and the club are happy. Talks as much about the journey of the player as well as our own journey as a club. There's a bit of chat about the youth set up now Fife Elite is finishing up and some details about the stadium. 

So basically we've got Drysdale in drag😅😅😅

Confidential my arse. The Courier ran with a figure of £100k, so where did that come from? The amount will be realised once the accounts are published anyway. 

Very unimpressed with the new CEO. Communication has fallen over a cliff under her watch and it needs to he improved.