The New Raith Rovers Thread

The loan to January thing is such a pathetic sop as well. Just tell Hibs to f**k off and come back in January.

Exactly my thoughts. I really like Dylan Tait but I don’t want to be developing him between now and January for Hibernians benefit.

Just tell them to come back later.

1 minute ago, renton said:

The loan to January thing is such a pathetic sop as well. Just tell Hibs to f**k off and come back in January.

Hibs know he'll be worth more in January, we've lifted our petticoats a wee bit early if the deal is true.

3 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

I could accept this if it wasn’t for the ambition pish that Sim spouts. You can’t flannel football fans as Sim is about to learn if this deal goes through 

At a minimum, you expect a fucking auditor to know the value of an asset. It seems as though selling on the cheap. Remains within the Stark's Park DNA. It is beyond pathetic and is downright depressing. 

The CEO can f**k off as well if this is an example of the decision making prowess that has been brought to the club. 

1 minute ago, Been going too long said:

Will wait and see what the details are if this goes through but this for the boards credibility with the fans needs to be good for us. Been a very bad day all round😢

There is two ways out of this division. One way is much harder than the other. Without a persistent, coherent vision and some assets: either in terms of existing players or hard cash you aren't getting out the hard way.

We all know how this is going to end, eventually, with buckets and spades and looking at the completion date of the Levenmouth rail link.

Have always feared that Sim is a smoke and mirrors kind of owner. He’s been quick to herald all the improvements to the ground he’s made recently, ignoring the fact that the neglect of the stadium over the last ten years has been pretty much down to him. He effectively is Stark’s Park Properties. Then he feeds us all this ambition nonsense over the summer, only to revert to type at the first real test. I’ve no delusions about Rovers. Based on history we’re a championship team and spells in the top league are not the norm. I’d rather have an owner who is upfront about that rather than trying to dupe the support with talk of playing in Europe. We’ve played in Europe once in our history during the most successful period ever. We’ve not been in the top league since the 90s so talk of Europe was always nonsense to soft soap the fans. If Tait has gone for 100k then it underlines this. 

Edited by roverthemoon

Need to wait and see the ins and outs of this - but we have him tied down for 3 years. I really hope to f**k we’ve not just accepted the first offer chucked at us. 

Just after the news regarding Vaughan this one will scunner the fans even more. 

Got to ask as well what ambition Tait will have now. Can hardly see him going in for 50/50s in December knowing he's going to be going back to Hibs for a winter break training camp somewhere in January.

The more you think about it the more absolutely insane the sale looks. Can't think of one reason why we'd agree to it.

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

SIGNING NEWS | We are delighted to announce the signing of midfielder Dylan Tait (19) from Hibs on a loan deal until January. Welcome to the Rovers, Dylan! #YourTimeIsNow

That was a Raith supporter who posted that on his wall mate 

3 minutes ago, Michael W said:

SIGNING NEWS | We are delighted to announce the signing of midfielder Dylan Tait (19) from Hibs on a loan deal until January. Welcome to the Rovers, Dylan! #YourTimeIsNow

Followed by Albanian midfielder Kantstand Inizway. 

Edited by CALDERON