The New Raith Rovers Thread

This confirms we have zero intention of trying to get promoted. We want to be a lower Championship club who "flirts" with promotion but ultimately stays down and tries to stay comfortable. The problem is that always leads to relegation.

The club have learned absolutely nothing and once again the fans have been taken for a ride. Disgrace

Four goal lead fucked on the opening day. 

Televised derby abandoned because of a lighting failure. 

Game called off due to opposition covid outbreak. 

Best player suffers 4th ACL injury and is out the season. 

Reversion to the miserable cannae stand in the boy's way, eh days and our most promising young player is sold below value as we roll over to the first club that bids. 

We are a fucking joke. Seriously pissed off. 

It isn't that I am mad I am very disappointed in the higherarchy of the club in regards to this deal. I'm sure everyone is hurting right now. We bleed this club and support our chairman through thick and thin but to feed us all that bull crap about ambitious and then sell one of our prized assets at the 11th hour is not excusable in my eyes!

Don't feed us that fking shitpre season and just be honest!

9 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

This confirms we have zero intention of trying to get promoted. We want to be a lower Championship club who "flirts" with promotion but ultimately stays down and tries to stay comfortable. The problem is that always leads to relegation.

The club have learned absolutely nothing and once again the fans have been taken for a ride. Disgrace

I could accept this if it wasn’t for the ambition pish that Sim spouts. You can’t flannel football fans as Sim is about to learn if this deal goes through 

Board is smart enough to make the kind of strategic move to the him down long enough in the knowledge he'll more than likely make us money, and in the meantime is someone we can build a team around.

Then we sell him to the first club for whatever terms they want to dictate to us.

Pathetic.