The New Raith Rovers Thread

14 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Must play this at the next home game 😄 Would be a laugh

Given the way your lot are misfiring if I were you I'd definitely be keeping my head down.

I took in the Montrose game on at Bayview on Saturday, and other than a brief injection of effort for 10-15 second half mins East Fife were Feckin awful. All in all it was best summed up by a pair of Fife fans I overheard who left at the same time as I did, "It's gonna be a long season" said one, to which the other replied "Aye, it's a pity the floodlights are working alright here!"

I disagree! I don't think it'll be that long a season, I'm of the opinion Diddy Young will have you all beyond hope long before Easter.

1 minute ago, Scottydog said:

Given the way your lot are misfiring if I were you I'd definitely be keeping my head down.

I took in the Montrose game on at Bayview on Saturday, and other than a brief injection of effort for 10-15 second half mins East Fife were Feckin awful. All in all it was best summed up by a pair of Fife fans I overheard who left at the same time as I did, "It's gonna be a long season" said one, to which the other replied "Aye, it's a pity the floodlights are working alright here!"

I disagree! I don't think it'll be that long a season, I'm of the opinion Diddy Young will have you all beyond hope long before Easter.

Agree 👍

Don’t want to keep shooting the club down when we’ve had a few issues - but is anyone still waiting on their season ticket cars being sent out?

Ordered my sons weeks ago and all his mates have their cards (they bought their season tickets after I had bought his). 

i can’t make every game so means he’s reliant on me with the email or printing out the email for him to take to the game.

Just seems piss poor as we’re a few games into the season now.

32 minutes ago, RaithRyan said:

Don’t want to keep shooting the club down when we’ve had a few issues - but is anyone still waiting on their season ticket cars being sent out?

Ordered my sons weeks ago and all his mates have their cards (they bought their season tickets after I had bought his). 

i can’t make every game so means he’s reliant on me with the email or printing out the email for him to take to the game.

The season tickets should all have been sent out by now RR, you would be better phoning the club to enquire.

50 minutes ago, RaithRyan said:

I phoned the office last Monday as I have still not received my card. I only bought my season my ticket the day before the Hamilton game. Was told all of them have been sent out but not to worry as they will reissue new card which I can pick up at the Forfar game. You can still gain entry via the barcode in your email. 

2 hours ago, Beachbum said:

Where's that c**t Graeme P?

1.PNG

Right here, how can I help you.

Seems a very strange statement from the club.

We knew at the time there was no power cut. 

We knew there was power.

The criticism is

1) why couldnt the club get the other systems back on?

2) why did no-one communicate with the fans in the street.

3) why was no-one able to manually check tickets and let fans in while the stadium was deemed safe?

42 minutes ago, graeme_p said:

We knew there was power.

The criticism is

3) why was no-one able to manually check tickets and let fans in while the stadium was deemed safe?

Why would you want fans that couldn't get through turnstiles into the stadium. Without power health and safety could never allow us to continue. No lighting for the concourse, no lighting for toilets. One person falls because they can't see the club would have been in serious trouble.

45 minutes ago, graeme_p said:

We knew there was power.

The criticism is

3) Why would we have let more fans into an unsafe structure?

Edited by Enigma

57 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Why would you want fans that couldn't get through turnstiles into the stadium. Without power health and safety could never allow us to continue. No lighting for the concourse, no lighting for toilets. One person falls because they can't see the club would have been in serious trouble.

If the game was on,the fans inside were not being told to leave then the stadium was deemed safe. Simple. If the stadium had been deemed safe, which it was, then fans should have been let in. When the decision was taken that thecstafium was unsafe, the match was stopped, then no fans should have entered.

I