The New Raith Rovers Thread

I see us missing Hendry more than expected. Poplatnik is showing a bit of creativity, and if we can settle the middle and keep Vaughan behind Zanatta/Poplatnik/Connolly, I think we can do well…at least until December. Tait is not yet the creative force Hendry was, and Matthews and Spencer are more grit than creators…Riley-Snow seems a bit off, I’d like to see Arnott next time as the midfield sub.

We needed to make an investment in the summer of a good midfielder especially when spencer was stalling on signing. This get a boat load of loan signings from other clubs youth teams was never the answer. 

14 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I'm a bit confused where this increased budget sim spoke of has went. Other than berra I can't really see where any of the players who have came in should or would be on much more than what we had last season.

I'd imagine the likes of Vaughan and Matthews, who signed new deals, will be on better money than before. 

35 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I'm a bit confused where this increased budget sim spoke of has went. Other than berra I can't really see where any of the players who have came in should or would be on much more than what we had last season.

We have shiny new floodlights  if that helps. 

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Morton beat Accies I see. 

That really was a gut punch last week and I think it's going to set the tone for a long struggle this season in the style of Ayr last season. 

Gozie scoring as well.