The New Raith Rovers Thread

23 hours ago, pub car king said:

Cam I ask a question vaguely relevant to the club.

Any ideas what if any  ticket arrangements are for the Aberdeen and dunfermline matches will be?

I'm back up for both and haven't seen a game for about 4 years. 

23 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

Nothing made public yet. 

They'll probably be waiting to see if they are granted permission for a bigger capacity than the 5000 automatically allowed. 

Keep an eye on the club website over the next few days. 

6 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Any info about tickets for the derby? Just realised it’s less than two weeks away.

You're in this thread on an hourly basis I'd have suspected you'd have seen the posts above*

*short version. No one knows yet. 

Not the craziest idea, but I would see dropping Zanatta or Connolly and playing Vaughan wide left to Poplatnik’s center more likely.
Unless you play Snow you can't drop Zanata. That's a team with the exception if the centre half's that are about 5 ft zip in height. We need Zanata to try to win a header.

Unless you play Snow you can't drop Zanata. That's a team with the exception if the centre half's that are about 5 ft zip in height. We need Zanata to try to win a header.
Poplatnik won 80% of the long balls sent his way last week in fairness. See Vaughans second for reference.

20 minutes ago, JAR said:

I would avoid Styx for now as some positive (& aware of it) idiot infected 40+ people there recently. To see a game on council tv.

Happened about 2 months ago. How long should we give it before going back Mr Covid Marshal? 

2 hours ago, JAR said:

I would avoid Styx for now as some positive (& aware of it) idiot infected 40+ people there recently. To see a game on council tv.

What a stupid statement, Covid is all over the place do we stop going out at all or learn to live with it?

Attack was awesome but we need to tighten up at the other side. Snow is the kinda player that doesn't do any the fancy stuff just mops up, out muscles and passes. He is more of a Stuart Mcall kinda player. Hopefully that can protect the back line and Tait can push forward with the wingers and wing backs. Matthews on the bench for me as I wouldn't want to rush him to much. Maybe bring him on around the 65 min mark to replace Snow.