The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

Do you have evidence of what he said to Todorov recorded too. If what happened is undeniable then please produce what you have then we can put it to bed. 

Well, he was charged/cited for what he said was he not? 

There was enough evidence that he had a hearing and then received a ban.   They don't dish out bans 'just in case'.  Most fans were mortified to have a player banned for this, but obviously not all.  No doubt we'll be shamed again when Todorov next plays against us.

Jesus this thread!!, anyway I think BRS has to start, that's what the manager signed him for, can't say I was too impressed by his Hamilton performance, but as others have said Hamilton were on the front foot when he was brought on, hopefully starting will show him up a wee bit better.

Av, got a lot of free time, with having a broken leg and can’t find anything on what Davidson said. As the above post shows, Raith accepted it. Would really like to know, incase in the future I work with a Bulgarian or go on holiday to Bulgaria. Don’t want to cause any unintentional racism, with them

Edited by Raith_Rasta

Jesus f**k some of the positional suggestions being made are absolutely comical. 

BRS or Arnott have to start - aye we chucked the game last week but for 65 mins we were fantastic. Can’t be going in with drastic changes, it will shatter players’ confidence - exact same for the two lads mentioned above if we start dicking about shifting players positions - will shatter their confidence. 

Best one is Dave McKay who’s barely kicked a ball in over a year - to get chucked in at right mid… Jesus min.

Btw, I’d prefer Andy Ticklefeet got the nod over Davie from Raith TV…

Look guys, I’m sorry for my attitude lately, and Hank I really didn’t mean to offend you. I might be older. But I certainly haven’t used derogatory words to describe people of colour as some have suggested. I was mostly irked by the fact the usual suspects went like a pack of Wolves to denounce Raith Raver as a racist, because he compared Marvin Andrews to Blaise Riley-Snow. For what it’s worth I don't hate anyone on this thread. We are merely avatars and importantly Rovers fans. We might have different opinions and For those of us that do, we shouldn’t be chided for it by complete strangers. We are all different. But one thing draws us together, and that’s the club. If I get red dotted that’s perfectly fine. I know I’ve apologised before. But I mean what I say. Hope Not Hate. 

42 minutes ago, Raith_Rasta said:

Av, got a lot of free time, with having a broken leg and can’t find anything on what Davidson said. As the above post shows, Raith accepted it. Would really like to know, incase in the future I work with a Bulgarian or go on holiday to Bulgaria. Don’t want to cause any unintentional racism. 

As far as I'm concerned if he said something racist they would have said so not to mention the punishment being very lenient if it was.

5 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

As far as I'm concerned if he said something racist they would have said so not to mention the punishment being very lenient if it was.

I agree, the punishment should be severe. It doesn’t matter if it’s a million pound signing. The contract should be in the bin and that player gone. There’s no place for that 

16 minutes ago, Damaged Radio said:

I’m sure there was a Clyde player who was charged with racially abusing an opponent and he only got a 5 game ban. Which is ridiculously lenient.  It should be at least 15 games for racist abuse. 

FWIW, Rangers loanee Chris McKee recently left an SFA hearing with a 4 game ban  for the "alleged homophobic abuse" that got him sent off in the Brechin* v Kelty playoff game.

*Iain Davidson's new club of course

52 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Look guys, I’m sorry for my attitude lately, and Hank I really didn’t mean to offend you. I might be older. But I certainly haven’t used derogatory words to describe people of colour as some have suggested. I was mostly irked by the fact the usual suspects went like a pack of Wolves to denounce Raith Raver as a racist, because he compared Marvin Andrews to Blaise Riley-Snow. For what it’s worth I don't hate anyone on this thread. We are merely avatars and importantly Rovers fans. We might have different opinions and For those of us that do, we shouldn’t be chided for it by complete strangers. We are all different. But one thing draws us together, and that’s the club. If I get red dotted that’s perfectly fine. I know I’ve apologised before. But I mean what I say. Hope Not Hate. 

Don't apologise to them, it only increases their delusion that they're the right kind of people. Don't be so put out or got at by them, it's a badge of honour - if you upset them you're likely to be saying something right.

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

Don't apologise to them, it only increases their delusion that they're the right kind of people. Don't be so put out or got at by them, it's a badge of honour - if you upset them you're likely to be saying something right.

I think you're taking this whole internet chatboard thing a bit too seriously. 

Let's get back to arguing about football matters. 

14 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

This line alone indicates a mind incapable of reason.  The type of mentality shared by Flat Earthers.

Of course, if you ignore the context. 🙄

Chuck the reasoning and stick to hedge cutting.

Edited by Raith_Raver

2 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

This is like something you'd read on a QAnon forum thread. Very entertaining at least.