The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

I'll tell you why you can't explain, because race was only brought up by you, you brought it up  because even mentioning race is an easy smear that immediately gets approving attention from bigots like yourself.

I'm relatively new to this forum - and certainly newer than most to the Rovers - but can I just ask one thing, does the moon ever howl back?

7 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Nothing wrong with a little whinge. Sorry if I’m not Progressive. Grew up in a different era nowt wrong with that. I don’t appreciate red dots for a legitimate post. 

6 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

"Grew up in a different era" sounds like the same type of excuse that someone would use to justify their use of 'Pakis' or 'Darkies'.

2 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I'm a lowlife and a bigot now!

Yes, you're a lowlife bigot. You smear the opinions of people with ordinary traditional values by associating them with "Paki" and "Darkie", entirely without warrant. You call this idiotic; your denial of your own words is where the idiocy is.

I'd just like to say there have been some right wallopers recently listing Clachnacuddin as their team in some desperate search for credibility.

Stop it right now and no more will be said. You know who you are.

25 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Yes, you're a lowlife bigot. You smear the opinions of people with ordinary traditional values by associating them with "Paki" and "Darkie", entirely without warrant. You call this idiotic; your denial of your own words is where the idiocy is.

Are you not the poster who now hates Nikolay Todorov because he was racially abused/discriminated against by a Raith player last season?

Edited by PB1994