The New Raith Rovers Thread

I went into the ticket buying link and see the South Stand is sold out. I had a piss about for 2 minutes and started adding various numbers of tickets in for the North Stand and Away stand. Looks as if there are between 250-300 Home tickets left and between 50-100 Away tickets. 

I know the club will be swamped at the moment but it would be good to have a final push this afternoon/evening/tomorrow morning on the social media channels. List the number of tickets sold/ left and try and create a bit of a buzz to shift them. Would be a good bit of momentum to get a 'sell out' on the opening day. 

I'm interested to see how this goes, organisationally, tomorrow. 

It sounds like they've sold X number of "walk up" tickets for the South Stand, and then they'll be admitting the first however many season tickets holders that'll take that stand up to capacity. And then after that, remaining season ticket holders will be directed round to the North Stand. 

Although the stewards are pointing people to where "green" seats might be, you're really relying people in groups of two not sitting in a "three" block or the stand is going to fill up pretty quickly and their won't be spaces for these remaining ticket holders. 

I'm sure it's all been thought through, but I'll be getting there early just in case. 

26 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I'm interested to see how this goes, organisationally, tomorrow. 

It sounds like they've sold X number of "walk up" tickets for the South Stand, and then they'll be admitting the first however many season tickets holders that'll take that stand up to capacity. And then after that, remaining season ticket holders will be directed round to the North Stand. 

Although the stewards are pointing people to where "green" seats might be, you're really relying people in groups of two not sitting in a "three" block or the stand is going to fill up pretty quickly and their won't be spaces for these remaining ticket holders. 

I'm sure it's all been thought through, but I'll be getting there early just in case. 

Think they are giving season ticket holders the choice. I could only get North tickets for me and the wee guy, my dad phoned the office and they said he can use his ST there instead so we can all sit together. Could get messy for the late arrivers though as you say.

26 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Given restrictions on capacity, I assume streams are still available within the UK? 

If yes, would be good to know how much I'll need to fork out since KO is 25 hours away... 

There will be a stream for the game. Club should be putting something out this afternoon/evening I believe.

Edited by Roath Raver

3 hours ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

I went into the ticket buying link and see the South Stand is sold out. I had a piss about for 2 minutes and started adding various numbers of tickets in for the North Stand and Away stand. Looks as if there are between 250-300 Home tickets left and between 50-100 Away tickets. 

I know the club will be swamped at the moment but it would be good to have a final push this afternoon/evening/tomorrow morning on the social media channels. List the number of tickets sold/ left and try and create a bit of a buzz to shift them. Would be a good bit of momentum to get a 'sell out' on the opening day. 

Looks like 13 away tickets and 255 home tickets left now 

As chance would have it, I'm having to make the most fleeting journey back to the kingdom this weekend and there was a big Raith Rovers shaped gap in the middle of my day. Got my tickets! Haven't been to a game since the Montrose game Burns Day 2020. Absolutely buzzing. 

1 hour ago, Roath Raver said:

There will be a stream for the game. Club should be putting something out this afternoon/evening I believe.

Current RaithTV, bold mine:

“We’re just putting the finishing touches to the new site, and it should be up on Friday evening ahead of the start of the league season”

I know it’s tough with volunteers and such, and it’s small potatoes, but I sure would have at least liked a heads up on what the Season Pass will cost, because with all this monthly Lounge talk and such, I’m not sure what the plans are versus before and will have to make a snap decision when I see the costs. Last year was a good value, no brainer, but I’m concerned about this lounge talk and this years financials aren’t as rosy on some of our ends.

Current RaithTV, bold mine:

“We’re just putting the finishing touches to the new site, and it should be up on Friday evening ahead of the start of the league season”
I know it’s tough with volunteers and such, and it’s small potatoes, but I sure would have at least liked a heads up on what the Season Pass will cost, because with all this monthly Lounge talk and such, I’m not sure what the plans are versus before and will have to make a snap decision when I see the costs. Last year was a good value, no brainer, but I’m concerned about this lounge talk and this years financials aren’t as rosy on some of our ends.

I’m with you Texy bro - lot of value in watching the games 9am our time but if it’s a big price jump it does lose that as the family often have ‘plans’ that don’t include me shouting at a stream. I hope they don’t perceive some false value in the bland gaffer chats etc as nice as they are.

Not a lot of time to process any payments and sign ups, if 75% miss game one what impact does that have on getting them back in annually?

Got my ticket but received a follow up email from the club saying please enter your designated stand your designated time slot. I see nothing telling me when my designated time slot is. Does that mean I can enter at any time 

Notice on the Domestic Pass that it mentions the video lounge with the highlights and interviews.  So does that mean all the videos are going behind a paywall then? 

Sure they originally said season ticket holders were only getting one month free of the video lounge/domestic pass, so nice to see that they’ve upped it to having it free till Christmas.

3 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Looks like 13 away tickets and 255 home tickets left now 

Less than 200 tickets remaining. Season ticket sales now over 1200. Fantastic effort all round by everyone. Tomorrow will be my first game back since March last year, can’t wait and looking forward to the season ahead.

Edited by Raith_Fox

1 hour ago, raith1974 said:

Got my ticket but received a follow up email from the club saying please enter your designated stand your designated time slot. I see nothing telling me when my designated time slot is. Does that mean I can enter at any time 

Everything I’ve read online says that there’s no allotted times for arrival but that it’s first come, first served for the Penman stand. 

2 hours ago, raith1974 said:

Designated time slot is guidance not mandatory and as therollorose says there is no allotted arrival time

Dont fret,turn up when you want

Thank you for that explanation, but, if I can ask, why did we leave it so late to announce?
More time for fans to buy match day tickets before they realise they could have saved £30+ by not taking the whole family and just watching it at home?

I think the clubs had a bit of a mare with it all this summer. The information which has actually been forthcoming hasn't been put across well. For example this information being put out with less than 24 hours to go before our first league game. The match day ticket pricing wasn't even announced.
Iv bought my season ticket and I'm not bothered that I could have easily just watched it from home and saved £50ish by streaming the games. I do think that information should have been readily available so that people who have maybe had to tighten their belts etc could have made that decision long before today though.