The New Raith Rovers Thread

5 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Hated the last half and half top and that one is 10 times worse. Worst Rovers top I've seen in 30 year. 

Oh, come on! 

I hugely disagree with your viewpoint on the old half and half kit, but the away kit that season was boggin'. 

Then there was this:

sco_raith_rovers_2_1617.png

I like it. Not a fan of the sponsor and the large Raith badge in the panel doesn’t seem quite right (I’m still not really a fan of the ‘new’ badge) but for me it’s a 7/10 effort.

53 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I'm not seeing the problem with the sponsor logo, it's far better than the Penman rugby ball on the old half and half.

Just be grateful it wasn’t in the same font that adorns the Penman Family Stand! 

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

raith-rovers-away-football-shirt-2011-2012-s_30315_1.thumb.jpg.ef2b6bce774a6e177a0144fdff1cddc5.jpg

🤨

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

Oh, come on! 

I hugely disagree with your viewpoint on the old half and half kit, but the away kit that season was boggin'. 

Then there was this:

sco_raith_rovers_2_1617.png

Don't mind either these strips and they are both away kits so you don't mind something a bit different with them but I would much prefer the home kit was only ever  navy with white trim and white shorts.

That today is honestly the worst kit I've seen the Rovers come out with though. Looks Sunday league quality. 

Don't mind either these strips and they are both away kits so you don't mind something a bit different with them but I would much prefer the home kit was only ever  navy with white trim and white shorts.
That today is honestly the worst kit I've seen the Rovers come out with though. Looks Sunday league quality. 
The worst you've seen? Really? What age are you?

Ordered one this morning it looks good hopefully arrives sooner rather than later, will there be an away strip as well or that red training top looks smart is there any chance that will be on sale to the supporters.

Edited by steakngravy

I'm not a fan of the half and half never have been. That said even if i was Wtf is that massive red lion about? 

It looks like ine of those poorly made fake kits you get in a Spanish tat shop. 

Also looking at other teams it's potentially going to clash with killie, Ayr, Dunfermline, Hamilton and Morton home kits due to the white. In both teams home kits. Most of these sides have opted for a dark away kit as well so I can see our away kit getting a fair few outings.

Edited by pub car king