The New Raith Rovers Thread

You can ask Fife Council for more capacity if you can space them out and have enough entrances, exits, toilets etc to cope.
Not sure if it will be home fans only that seems a bit daft in most leagues there are clubs in the same local authority whereas there would be nothing to stop a "home" fan traveling from Elgin to Kirkcaldy say. 
Depends on whether it's cost effective to open extra stands to house more than season ticket holders as things stand I'd imagine.

13 minutes ago, grumswall said:
21 minutes ago, 101 said:
You can ask Fife Council for more capacity if you can space them out and have enough entrances, exits, toilets etc to cope.
Not sure if it will be home fans only that seems a bit daft in most leagues there are clubs in the same local authority whereas there would be nothing to stop a "home" fan traveling from Elgin to Kirkcaldy say. 

Depends on whether it's cost effective to open extra stands to house more than season ticket holders as things stand I'd imagine.

Yeh that's very true hard to imagine it would be for you guy to open the railway stand.

Probably an unpopular opinion but don’t agree with decision to allow only season ticket holders to the game. I have been in the past but haven’t been receiving although I attend pretty much every home game, contributed a couple of times to the donate a ticket as well as the go fund me. The cash flow from PATG tickets are just as important as season tickets and I know i’m not the only one who has been excluded from fixtures for the foreseeable because of this.

Probably an unpopular opinion but don’t agree with decision to allow only season ticket holders to the game. I have been in the past but haven’t been receiving although I attend pretty much every home game, contributed a couple of times to the donate a ticket as well as the go fund me. The cash flow from PATG tickets are just as important as season tickets and I know i’m not the only one who has been excluded from fixtures for the foreseeable because of this.

There is no other way to do it, though. I contribute to all of those things you mentioned but season tickets holders are the bread and butter for any club, and you won’t find a better way.

There is no other way to do it, though. I contribute to all of those things you mentioned but season tickets holders are the bread and butter for any club, and you won’t find a better way.

I get ST holders have likely contributed too but its a kick in the stones for non-ST holders. Could they have done a open ballot for all and maybe give ST ticket holders a double chance. To be completely excluded after all the financial support fans in my position does seem rather unfair.

I'm not a season ticket holder but I have no issues with games going to ST holders initially. What should happen is there should be a cut off for the game ie today and a ballot can then be done for all non ST holders who would like to go.

There's nothing fair at all about the situation we've found ourselves in the past year+. If the worst you have to moan about is that you haven't had a season ticket so aren't able to go and watch a friendly, then you've done not too bad tbh. It is ultimately the fairest way to do things.

The club have pretty clear for a year now that buying a Season Ticket is the only way really to guarantee getting to games.

It is a tad unfair on those who can't afford to buy one outright etc, but it's the simplest way to manage things and probably the fairest overall. Particularly when you consider how much people purchased season tickets last year and lost out, it's fair enough.

We went for the 1pm option as I'm not sure how slick or otherwise the operation will be.  I'll just spend the hour soaking in the fact that I'm back at Starks.  There was a point early in the pandemic when I wondered if that would ever happen again.