The New Raith Rovers Thread

Anyone know the score with crowds this season, obviously it’s social distancing and maximum number is 1000? What’s the deal with away fans or will it home fans only at the moment.  

Scots Govt. guidance is up to 1000 fans at Level 1, which is what we are currently. Level 0 permits up to 2000. I know Sturgeon isn’t everyone’s fan favourite, but I’m sure there was announcement yesterday, saying restrictions will be lifted mid August.

I still reckon it’ll be home fans only this season. Even when and if they restrictions are lifted in August, maybe will then allow a PATG option… obviously just my thoughts.

Would absolutely love to be getting on a train at 9am for an Away Day!

Buzzing for a ticket for Saturday, I cannot wait to be back in Stark’s [emoji170]🤍

24 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Scots Govt. guidance is up to 1000 fans at Level 1, which is what we are currently. Level 0 permits up to 2000. I know Sturgeon isn’t everyone’s fan favourite, but I’m sure there was announcement yesterday, saying restrictions will be lifted mid August.

I still reckon it’ll be home fans only this season. Even when and if they restrictions are lifted in August, maybe will then allow a PATG option… obviously just my thoughts.

Buzzing for a ticket for Saturday, I cannot wait to be back in Stark’s emoji170.png🤍

If it’s the first game at Cowdenbeath you’ll be a bit early 😜

Now that mistress Scotland has broken my heart and skulked off yet again I'm back to my tempestuous ull time football marriage.

Can we have a striker and a new kit by the end of the week please.  

25 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Now that mistress Scotland has broken my heart and skulked off yet again I'm back to my tempestuous ull time football marriage.

Can we have a striker and a new kit by the end of the week please.  

Well, we've signed another kid if that helps (desperately hoping that's not the exciting signing @Scottydog mentioned earlier in the thread)

Edited by renton

22 minutes ago, renton said:

Well, we've signed another kid if that helps (desperately hoping that's not the exciting signing @Scottydog mentioned earlier in the thread)

Aye me too!
Mind you Karen McCartney’s idea of exciting may be different from ours 😳

2 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

Buzzing for a ticket for Saturday, I cannot wait to be back in Stark’s emoji170.png🤍

You can ask Fife Council for more capacity if you can space them out and have enough entrances, exits, toilets etc to cope.

Not sure if it will be home fans only that seems a bit daft in most leagues there are clubs in the same local authority whereas there would be nothing to stop a "home" fan traveling from Elgin to Kirkcaldy say.