The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Rovers_Lad said:

The Season Ticket prices as follows:

• Adult – £300
  • Over 65 – £190
  • Under 21 – £150
  • Under 16 – £10 for renewals / £50 for new
  • Under 12 – £10 for renewals / £25 for new
  • Disabled – priced the same as the age category with carer free (if eligible)
  •  

Pars announced:

PRICING
The pricing for this season’s card will remain the same as the 2019/20 season.
MAIN STAND
ADULT £335
YOUNG ADULT (18-21 years old) £250
SENIOR CITIZENS (65+), STUDENTS & DISABLED £225
UNDER 18’s & Over 75s £170
UNDER 12’s £18*
ALL OTHER STANDS
ADULT £305
YOUNG ADULT (18-21 years old) £220
SENIOR CITIZENS (65+), STUDENTS & DISABLED £205
UNDER 18’s & Over 75s £150
UNDER 12’s £18*

FAMILY TICKETS (NOT AVAILABLE IN THE MAIN STAND)
ADULT £285
FAMILY CONCESSION £175
FAMILY UNDER 18 £85
FAMILY ADDITIONAL UNDER 18 £75
As ever, it is important for supporters to remember that our Club will immediately lose one sixth of the income, in VAT, for every ticket sold. 
*Under 12 season tickets will not get access to the live streams of home matches for season 2021/22.

Am I the only one reading that the highlights and interviews look like they're going behind a paywall next season as well? Especially when season ticket holders are getting one month free to the online lounge.

New for 21/22 Rovers Online Lounge
The new Rovers online lounge will be launched this season, giving everyone access to all the home games, post and pre-match interviews all year round. More information to follow.

Woosh! Yer all right

Not at all deflated at some of our new signings in comparison to other fans. Genuinely believe Sir John McGlynn will have them fired up and playing well. If Connolly can replicate his form when he was last with us then we're laughing, granted that was some time ago. There's been numerous players over the years that have been slated by their previous team and done well for us - Nisbet and K MacDonald to name a couple. 

Who cares what the pars are changing for season tickets I certainly could not care less I only care about raith rovers.

He’s posted it to provide some context for what the Rovers are charging.

And to be fair to the Rovers board, considering you’d like to think we’ll both be challenging at the same end of the table, our pricing looks good.

Does anyone know if the Pars have special deals for people who had STs last season?

1 hour ago, stevoraith said:

Does anyone know if the Pars have special deals for people who had STs last season?

Not to my knowledge, no.

43 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

It's £30 cheaper than the Pars emoji848.png

Main Stand is. Other stands (most of the support) is only a fiver dearer.

14 hours ago, stevoraith said:

He’s posted it to provide some context for what the Rovers are charging.

And to be fair to the Rovers board, considering you’d like to think we’ll both be challenging at the same end of the table, our pricing looks good.

Correct, and I've posted the six other teams prices for ST in the Season Ticket thread for comparison. We're cheaper than three and dearer than three for new purchase, on renewals we're cheaper than one, even with one, and more expensive than the rest between 10 and 70 quid.

Edited by TxRover

Obviously there's a real lack of detail, but really not keen on the idea of this "online lounge". Putting content behind a paywall feels pretty retrograde. 

Your social media content, including highlights and interviews etc, should be a loss leader at this point. It's your advertising, your way to set a tone and draw people in. There's no point only sharing it with the people who are already daft enough to be giving you £20 a month (or whatever). 

If it's all new content in addition to what's already out there, that'd be fair enough, but I can't imagine that'll be the case, and I'd still prefer any additional content was just out there for the widest possible audience. 

I could also be in the minority here, but as one of the sad sacks who spends a lot of time on this awful website talking about the Rovers, and who chucks silly money into season tickets, membership schemes and whatever else... I don't actually watch a huge amount of the video content. A lot of the time I'll wait for the reaction to interviews here before watching them, and typically only revisit highlights of games that we've won. If I've got to pay to access that... I'm not convinced it's going to be very good value for money. 

(Although I'll probably do it anyway, because I'm an eejit. Must be handy having mindless devotees as a customer base. Like being a heroin dealer, or a Tory MP.) 

Kind of calmed down after yesterday, but the season ticket pricing sticks in my craw, the disabled price increase is a farce, on the main ticket price based on below the club (John Sim) are taking the Mickey;-

1. Supporters raised over £100k on go fund me

2. Supporters paid for season tickets for not attending the stadium

3. Sales of 50/50 tickets online

4. Supporters paying for PPV

5. Donate a ticket was well subscribed

6. £190 for 3/4 season would equate to £253 for a full season.

7. £500K government grant

8. £200K extra prize money for finishing 3rd from our budgeted 7th

9. £50K from that Hearts bloke

So basically instead of giving the fans a wee gesture (freezing prices), the man in charge has decided on a 19% increase in real terms from last season when people are hurting after this pandemic, i think it's a slap in the puss to the fans and a PR faux pas from the club

Edited by Wildrover

58 minutes ago, Wildrover said:

Kind of calmed down after yesterday, but the season ticket pricing sticks in my craw, the disabled price increase is a farce, on the main ticket price based on below the club (John Sim) are taking the Mickey;-

1. Supporters raised over £100k on go fund me

2. Supporters paid for season tickets for not attending the stadium

3. Sales of 50/50 tickets online

4. Supporters paying for PPV

5. Donate a ticket was well subscribed

6. £190 for 3/4 season would equate to £253 for a full season.

So basically instead of giving the fans a wee gesture (freezing prices), the man in charge has decided on a 19% increase in real terms from last season when people are hurting after this pandemic, i think it's a slap in the puss to the fans and a PR faux pas from the club

And the £500k Scottish Government grant... 

A few dramatic responses to the signing and season ticket prices is there no! 😂

Both Aidan Connolly and Dario Zannata have performed well here previously and I was pretty disappointed when both left. They haven't set the heather alight since then but they are both very decent players who can fit into our style. I'm quite happy with both and the collective of Connolly, Zannatta, Long, Keatings, Dick and Berra to me is an improvement on Davo, Armstrong, Macdonald, Mendy, Gozie, Smith and Duku. I still think we'll see at least 2 more attacking players before the loanees start joining. 

As for the season tickets, they seem broadly competitive with others. Not a bad price for watching the best football in the league :)