The New Raith Rovers Thread

11 minutes ago, true_rover said:

Am I the only one reading that the highlights and interviews look like they're going behind a paywall next season as well? Especially when season ticket holders are getting one month free to the online lounge.

New for 21/22 Rovers Online Lounge
The new Rovers online lounge will be launched this season, giving everyone access to all the home games, post and pre-match interviews all year round. More information to follow.

Chuck that in the sea please; how do they expect any casual fan to pay for that? 

Zannata and connelly seem like a massive downgrade on what we had last season.

Agree with you, both are decent enough players but I’m not sure Zannata, Connolly or even Dick areas good as what they’re replacing but I guess we’ll have to see who else comes in and trust the Gaffer to get it right.

Guest Peter LaFleur

Connolly isn't a loss to Falkirk purely because we couldn't keep him fit. I am relieved he hasn't went to QP or Cove as he is more than capable when he is fit and I'd guess upper league 1 is his level.

For f**k sakes rovers, you don't announce a shitty season ticket renewal and then a meh to poor signing immediately afterwards.

You bury a shitty season ticket renewal during a blockbuster (re) signing of a quality player. 

I don’t think I’d have it in me to be critical about anyone before they’ve been given an opportunity to kick a ball but that’s a bewildering signing. McGlynn knows what he’s doing but between this, and Zanatta, we seem like we’ve went backwards a little bit.