The New Raith Rovers Thread

Yeah, he's already banned and we never appealed so nothing more to do on that score I would've thought. 

The complaint must be with regards to the alleged comments made. 

Edited by Michael W

The way that's worded makes it sound as if Davidson may not be the party involved.  Surely it should be "Party Involved In Alleged Breach".  Ok it's a bit pedantic but Perry Mason would get him off on a technicality. 

Guest Flash
12 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

The way that's worded makes it sound as if Davidson may not be the party involved.  Surely it should be "Party Involved In Alleged Breach".  Ok it's a bit pedantic but Perry Mason would get him off on a technicality. 

It says both that he is the alleged party and (further down) that a rule was allegedly breached. 

2 hours ago, Michael W said:

Yeah, he's already banned and we never appealed so nothing more to do on that score I would've thought. 

The complaint must be with regards to the alleged comments made. 

Not totally sure about that, but the range of sanction for a 202 violation is 4-16 games, with permanent suspension also in play in extreme cases. The length of suspension would include the games already served/ordered.

14 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Absolutely not. Aside from how he left before he's incredibly injury prone. He'll be off to QP as mentioned. 

Any port in a storm. We have two fit, unsuspended CBs. Chances of that lasting? Having said that, and I doubt it'd come to pass, but don't he and Bene hate each other's guts?

Edited by renton

3 minutes ago, renton said:

Any port in a storm. We have two fit, unsuspended CBs. Chances of that lasting? Having said that, and I doubt it'd come to pass, but don't he and Bene hate each other's guts?

News to me if they do. I remember Bene winding up Toshney by singing along with us up at Tannadice in the 2-2 game. 

32 minutes ago, renton said:

We actually have three, once Mendy returns. Optionally, we can run the Tumilty/CB/KMac and use two DM above them.

13 minutes ago, TxRover said:

We actually have three, once Mendy returns. Optionally, we can run the Tumilty/CB/KMac and use two DM above them.

That just isn't in any way sensible.

14 minutes ago, grumswall said:
35 minutes ago, TxRover said:
Agree, but if Mendy is still not back and Bene or Frankie get hurt, that’s our choice....

Or we put macdonald to cb and play Armstrong at lb in a back 4 as has been done previously.

Weaker than the other option, IMHO...your mileage may vary.