The New Raith Rovers Thread

From the post January McKinnon squad I think Hardie, Connolly, Craigen, Callachan, Toshney, McKeown and possibly Thomson would all have good cases for getting into the current team. 

Edited to add for any Pars fans looking in that Hardie was 100 times the player Wighton was for us... 

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

57 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Has he been getting into u23 squads yet? 

Not yet. He seemed to start quite slowly for the under 18s, picked up an injury and played a game for the u17s on his return before now starting to grab a few goals at under 18 level. Good to see him get off the mark more recently though. 

Yet another week of failing to string together 2 performance and results. We have been both the best and worst team I have seen this season. Hugely frustrating.

Said on the match thread I think McGlynn got it totally wrong today but the constant injuries and being unable to name a settled side must be annoying and a slightly contributing factor to our inconsistency.

Hopefully we can get the likes of Matthews, Musonda, Spencer and Vaughan back soon, they will make a big difference. Ideal world, everyone fit, I think our strongest line up at the moment is:

MacDonald

Tumilty      
Musonda    
Bene    
MacDonald

Spencer   
Hendry   
Matthews

Armstrong   
Duku   
Kennedy

Hopefully the injuries clear up and we get a chance to see that against Alloa or very soon.

We have enough in our squad to cover injuries,

For me our problem with inconsistency is attitude.Its not all about fancy football,sometimes you have to dig in and do the dirty stuff which some of our players  cant do or fancy doing.It appears to depend on what mood their in on match day

If todays tactics/the  way we played/tackled the wind and pitch is down to McGlynn he rightly should be criticised