The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

According to Wikipedia his full name is Jason Timiebi Ogheneobrucheme Bakumo-Abraham so I can why he has abbreviated it but who in their right mind would pick "Timmy"!

Maybe hoping to use us as a stepping stone towards a move to the east end of Glasgow. 

If hes half as good as his brother he should do well in the Championship for us, it'll be interesting to see where that leaves Manny & Gozie in the pecking order
It's another option that can play in a few different areas. Having that option having lost Ross and ugwu struggling for fitness isn't a bad one. Haven't seen him play yet obviously, but it's another option.

Fantastic win today but I want to say how great it is to see Lewis Vaughan playing 90 minutes of football again. Lad has been cursed with horrific luck that would end many players careers. Rovers have shown real loyalty to Lewis and he seems to reciprocate it if rumors on here are true on offers he’s turned down in the past (forget the posters name who knows him). I’d love to see him get an injury free run as we all know there’s a class player in there. Seriously hope he gets some luck this season to show his class.

1 hour ago, SteveAn said:

Are you guys as impressed with Kai Kennedy as we were at ICT. What a talent this guy looks. Gutted when he left us to go to you guys. Noticed he scored today.

More so, check the highlights after midnight on Raith TV for his goal (Rover’s third)...and don’t skip the second either.

1 hour ago, SteveAn said:

Are you guys as impressed with Kai Kennedy as we were at ICT. What a talent this guy looks. Gutted when he left us to go to you guys. Noticed he scored today.

A beautiful goal and an assist today. He looks a real talent. I'm already wondering if we'll be able to get him back next season...