The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:
42 minutes ago, Scottydog said:
4 years ago tonight we were losing in a replay at Gorgie. 
The nightmare that was GFL was slowly coming to a close. 

Thank f**k he gave a good interview (somehow) or we probably wouldn't have had this squad.

Yeah, we could have been lumbered with Jack Ross instead. 

8 minutes ago, grumswall said:
45 minutes ago, Scottydog said:
4 years ago tonight we were losing in a replay at Gorgie. 
The nightmare that was GFL was slowly coming to a close. 

Thank f**k he gave a good interview (somehow) or we probably wouldn't have had this squad.

The jammy c**t got his next job in hospitality without having a City & Guilds.

That night at Tynecastle was actually really good fun.  I got in for an under 16 despite having had about 6 pint in Dickens and was having a really personal tit for tat each time a goal went in with a Hearts fan sat over the cordon just to our right. Couldn’t look at the fat c**t once it went 4-2, right enough. 

There seems to be a line of thinking that the behind closed doors games would lead to a drop off in attendances when we can get back but I actually think when fans are allowed back in we’ll see the biggest attendances for years. So many folk I know that I’d class as part time supporters have realised how much they miss it and have said they’ll definitely be going when they’re allowed. It really would be ideal if, when that happens, we are still as easy on the eye and we can secure them as season ticket holders. Definitely a big opportunity on the horizon. 

Edited by Hank Scorpio

Here's a thought for now not next season. All the Championship clubs have done well out of Govt grants, why not price all the streams at £5 and stagger the games over the weekend. I bet most of us would like to watch 2-3 games a week at that price. It might encourage more people to consider going to all our clubs,.

51 minutes ago, JAR said:

Here's a thought for now not next season. All the Championship clubs have done well out of Govt grants, why not price all the streams at £5 and stagger the games over the weekend. I bet most of us would like to watch 2-3 games a week at that price. It might encourage more people to consider going to all our clubs,.

May just be me but I have pretty much zero interest in paying to watch other games that don't involve the Rovers. 

I'd much rather all games were played at 3pm on a Saturday too. 

Did not see that one coming! 

Matthews and Ugwu both out. A bit of a shame to see Ugwu miss out as he was causing Berra problems. Vaughan back is however the scenes we love to see. 

We have more going forward than we did at Tynecastle here.