The New Raith Rovers Thread

It costs what it costs I guess and Hearts can charge what they wish. 

Would generally suck it up and pay or just not bother, but given the fact that some Hearts fans were actively wishing harm on Raith Rovers during the summer, IPTV or hesgoal are looking pretty tempting. 

Thought we were taking the pish with £14 for the Pars game but £18.50 is a mental price for a TV stream, I thought Hearts were meant to be well backed financially. They’re fans are constantly on about their cash rich backing so why the need to rip fans off (mostly their own)
Not missed a game this season and happily paid the home team but Hearts won’t be getting £18.50 from me. Won’t even start on the ridiculous entitlement their fans have which was bordering on Old Firm levels of delusion last summer.

It would by all accounts be ripping their own fans off more to have the streams cheaper than they are. There are a few alternative ways to to watch the game on Saturday. They have already been mentioned so I won't bring them up again. I wouldn't have been buying it from them if it was a fiver after the mess that was made by budge and will most likely partake in this alternative means.

41 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

The last couple of games on a friday have shown how shit this league is.

Never mind the 5-2 win at Queens or the 6-2 Hertz v Dundee on opening day, plently of other belting games to watch, but hey, watch BBC Scotland and become ever the optomist ya fud !!