The New Raith Rovers Thread

I had a quick look at Jambos Kickback and despite the horrible situation at Stark's Park, it brightened my morning knowing we're still getting right under their skins. 

Apparently we should have had an outbreak of 'humility and regret' as well as Covid. 

21 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

I had a quick look at Jambos Kickback and despite the horrible situation at Stark's Park, it brightened my morning knowing we're still getting right under their skins. 

Apparently we should have had an outbreak of 'humility and regret' as well as Covid. 

We're just stalling until we get Vaughan fit again.

44 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We're just stalling until we get Vaughan fit again.

He was injured 16 months ago, he has only missed 29 leagues games. If ever there was a positive from a shitty situation, that is it!

On Thursday, the club announced that we're currently dealing with an outbreak of positive COVID-19 cases amongst playing and backroom staff. The club are working with all of the appropriate authorities to work through the situation during these troubling times. Furthermore, the club have applied to the SPFL to request a postponement to this weekends scheduled fixture against Inverness CT at Stark's Park. More news will be set to follow from the club, so keep tuned for updates when available. As of midday on Friday 15th, confirmation from the SPFL has yet to be received. 
Everyone at the club send our regards to those who tested positive this week and we hope they have a speedy and asymptomatic recovery. We'll be back soon and we wish good health to all supporters during these troubling times. 

Take a month off from competitive football and come back with a fully (McKay aside) fit squad.....hopefully.

Maybe wouldn’t be too bad if there was entertainment on tv. Speaking of which (or more accurately the lack of) its half time at Crappielow and 0-0, 1st half has been a real shitfest of football,  if ever a game was described as “2 teams cancelling each other out” then it’s this one!

I take it that is the same Lewis McCann for Pars that we didn’t offer a contract to when we binned the U19 side?  Meh!

Edited by Scottydog

7 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Did we?

Link please

Link that you didn't. 

I'd imagine you'll struggle because clubs don't tend to publish a story about every player they've offered a contract too, nor do players tend to then rock up at whatever club with a list of clubs that tried to sign him.